How ULMB looks for desktop use?

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
karavanasam

Re: How ULMB looks for desktop use?

Post by karavanasam » 20 Mar 2019, 03:11

cacs1985 wrote:
Chief Blur Buster wrote:
cacs1985 wrote:ty for ur reply. I wish I could see printscreen . lol So I would have something to compare.

ty!
The only way to successfully see motion blur reduction is a pursuit camera, which captures the differences in motion blur.[/url].)[/i]

I think I wasn't clear enough. Sorry for that. What I meant was that I wanted to see some print screens with ULMB ON and OFF to see if there is any noticeable change in how dark the ULMB gets.

Ty again!
You cant understand how dark the screen is because your monitor will be dark when you select ULMB ON.Not the windows screen.If he takes prtscreen you will see a bright ss on your monitor.
Just lower your brightness to 0,10 or 20.It will be one of them.Trust me. ;)

cacs1985

Re: How ULMB looks for desktop use?

Post by cacs1985 » 20 Mar 2019, 03:59

karavanasam wrote:
cacs1985 wrote:
Chief Blur Buster wrote:
cacs1985 wrote:ty for ur reply. I wish I could see printscreen . lol So I would have something to compare.

ty!
The only way to successfully see motion blur reduction is a pursuit camera, which captures the differences in motion blur.[/url].)[/i]

I think I wasn't clear enough. Sorry for that. What I meant was that I wanted to see some print screens with ULMB ON and OFF to see if there is any noticeable change in how dark the ULMB gets.

Ty again!
You cant understand how dark the screen is because your monitor will be dark when you select ULMB ON.Not the windows screen.If he takes prtscreen you will see a bright ss on your monitor.
Just lower your brightness to 0,10 or 20.It will be one of them.Trust me. ;)
Got it! Ty