MSI OPTIX MAG251RX Review by RLCSContender

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: MSI OPTIX MAG251RX Review by RLCSContender

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 10 May 2020, 19:24

Enough, everyone.

Thread closed until tomorrow. I'll reopen in approximately 24 hours when things are less heated.

Any duplicate new threads on "this heated debate" will be deleted with no notification

RCLSContender, when this thread is re-opened, govern your posts in a way to not frustrate other people. Even allcaps can be considered bait. An no NSFW words such as "****block". Please. And thank you.

Chief Blur Buster has to sleep tonight, and the other moderator team is on weekend break.

Volunteer workload is more intense now. If anyone receives annoying unwanted private messages, please report them for moderator action. Please do not send the Moderator Team any PMs asking for this thread to be reopen. Requests pleading for earlier thread reopen will automatically extend this thread lock beyond 24 hours.

Appreciated. ;)
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

RLCSContender*

Post by RLCSContender* » 11 May 2020, 22:54

ya i do apologize for bashing TN. Even if what i posted was truthful, some people find it insulting if i did. That is the gist of the heated debates.

Its not something ppl want to hear regardless if it's true. The same way if i go to a religious event and i blurted out that religion is false.

Anyways, i sincerely apologize to the TN owners who feel insulted. If TN is your preference, more power to ya. Not here to convince u otherwise.

Joel D

Post by Joel D » 11 May 2020, 23:17

RLCScontender wrote:
11 May 2020, 22:54
The same way if i go to a religious event and i blurted out that religion is false.
Well with all due respect to both sides of thinking, in all honestly its a little different cause with religion/god/evolution/creation, etc.. none of us really do know or will ever be able to prove what we believe, cause what you believe may be false. That statement is to both sides. Faith is a crazy thing. And lack of faith is even harder to deal with. LOL

This monitor subject is indeed different though. There is proof, or at least things we can go on besides faith/belief.
RLCScontender wrote:
11 May 2020, 22:54
Not here to convince u otherwise.
LOL :-)))) Kinda definitely seems like you were Haha ! :-P BUT, its ok man, TBH, dude, I (at least) do agree with you. My personal taste agrees with your statements on both panels.