Benq xl2546 Bad quality in games..

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
Martinpoulsen95

Benq xl2546 Bad quality in games..

Post by Martinpoulsen95 » 07 May 2020, 07:01

Hey guys, i hope u can help me with this problem.. i've had for a long time now, i've been encountering this problem where my monitor looks very grainy or like its on a lower resolution all of a sudden, and i just cant seem to pinpoint this problem i've had it for so long..

the thing is sometimes i have very sharp image and it can last for days, then all of a sudden it will get to this very low quality and it's stuck there for some time not minutes maybe days weeks. i sometimes get this good quality out of the blue if i changed my picture mode on the pc or relaunching or some random things, and it's suddenly just there..
i can also feel it in games when i play it feels like its way more responsive when i get the sharp quality..

what i've tried
- checking every games settings, and nvidia settings everytime it's the same..
- every monitor settings is still the same..
- delete everything and clean install of everything.
and nothing changes..

when ingame i notice my benq monitor is on 1280x1024 setting and i play on 1280x960 and never changes.

+ i've actually had the benq2540 before this monitor and i actually seemed to not meet this problem.