Has anyone found a way to update your firmware on the XL2540?

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
ayeTop

Has anyone found a way to update your firmware on the XL2540?

Post by ayeTop » 27 May 2020, 04:39

It feels like the version that I have (which is 2) is really buggy and I feel really inconsistent with it. Somedays, I play really well and some days it feels like there is input lag. I know what some of you might say. Everyone has their bad days, but this feels different. My aim feels crisp and nice sometimes and other times it does not feel like that all. I think it it related to the monitor. I did some research and some say AMA is really inconsistent on version 2 . I also think that Gtg might be inconsistent sometimes, it sometimes feels smooth at 240hz and other times it feels like 144, could be a placebo. Anyways, if anyone has the XL2540 on version 2, does this feel the same way?

Another question that I have is, is it bad if you clean your monitor wrong? Sometimes my mom would clean my room and start cleaning the tv and the monitor, so i'm wondering if she is cleaning it wrong and making it worse.