Thinking about getting the pixio PX275h but have some questions.

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
xenphor

Thinking about getting the pixio PX275h but have some questions.

Post by xenphor » 15 Jul 2020, 08:06

I've tried 2 different high refresh/VRR displays (ViewSonic XG2402 and AOC 24G2) but have been disappointed by each. I really can't stand TN panels and the IPS on the AOC gave me a headache for some reason. The Pixio PX275h has an IPS panel, and I think I'll be okay with only a 95hz refresh rate as long as there aren't any surprises. I also find it interesting that the freesync range goes down to 30hz, which is lower than most other monitors with higher refresh rates, but I'm not sure how beneficial that actually is.

The main thing I'm concerned about is if there are any ghosting or overshoot issues. For some reason, most reviews I've seen/read don't really mention if that is an issue or not.

I know that the color calibration is not good from the factory but hopefully I can fix that. I'm also interested to know if anyone else has the monitor and can share their experience, thanks.