Why are today times monitors so crap?

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
empleat

Why are today times monitors so crap?

Post by empleat » 21 Jul 2020, 20:34

I used more than 20 years monitors and never head problem with plugging/unplugging all kinds of cables. And currently i got brand new monitor, where cable got stuck. First monitor same problem and it wasn't just some cheap sh1t... It was eizo and cost 500$!!! Also aoc happens to be scamming customers. They send monitors without overdrive to reviewers, which cause ghosting to dodge negative reviews... I mean what are the odds, from all monitors on market i get 2 in a row. And theirs sockets are broken. That must mean monitors in general are complete trash. And thing is, there is 0% chance it was me. It went in effortlessly and i was previously using one monitor like 7 years and try to plug in each cable time and out many times, never had a problem...

What is going on. I am starting to questioning my reality... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: