Asus VG279QM vs Viewsonic XG270 vs Zowie XL2746S. Which to buy?

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
edu616

Asus VG279QM vs Viewsonic XG270 vs Zowie XL2746S. Which to buy?

Post by edu616 » 18 Aug 2020, 18:10

Greetings I have seen reviews for these 3 monitors: Asus vg279qm, ViewSonic XG270 and Benq Zowie XL2746s and I'm very torn between the 3. For best motion clarity I think the answer would be the Zowie as it Dyac tech is the best Strobing tech there seems to be out there and that is why I am considering it. However is it really worth it to pay $200 more dollars for it? Anyhow for the two that are IPS monitors (vg279qm and xg270) I have seen that the preferred one is the Asus in some aspects but I have seen others that preferred the ViewSonic as it's upgradable and apparently latest updates let you even use different Strobing flavors so it wouldn't dim your display brightness as much. I play CS GO, Valorant, Halo and Rouge Company mainly ( I do play other less competitive games but not as much). I just want someone that might have tried these 3 or had experiences recently with them so I can maybe make my mind and finally pull the trigger! Thanks and sorry for the long post.