Choice of 240hz 1080p TN

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
BLURBUSTER3000

Choice of 240hz 1080p TN

Post by BLURBUSTER3000 » 10 Sep 2020, 15:19

Hello everyone!

I want to buy myself a gaming monitor. I play mostly fast paced games (CSGO, Quake Champions, Diabotical). I rarely play solo/story telling games. Viewing angles are absolutely indifferent to me - I always sit right in front of the monitor while playing.

I am interested in the lowest response time possible and input delays. Of course, I would not want any artifacts or pixel inversion to be present. I would like the colors to be more adequate, and also no blurring in dynamic scenes. Considering all of the above, monitors with TN panels are more suitable for my situation, especially the newest ones. I read some information on the Internet and came to the conclusion that these 3 monitor models look the most attractive for their price (I am not ready to pay more):

1.Acer Nitro XF252QXbmiiprzx 24.5" - AU Optronics TN Film (M250HTN01.9) with 0.3 MS
2.HP Omen X 25f 24.5" - idk which TN panel it is (????)
3.ASUS TUF Gaming VG259QM 24.5" - seems like the newest IPS panel model (im ready to give a try for IPS panels but still very unsure due the blur and backlight bleeding)
All of them have native 240hz refresh rate which is really interesting for me

Knowledgeable people can you share the information you have and perhaps your experience of use? Which monitor is better or worse of these 3? And Why?

Thanks you very much! Sorry for my English :D