I NEED HELP PLEASE :( I had enough it’s depressing

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
Tonyneenz110812

I NEED HELP PLEASE :( I had enough it’s depressing

Post by Tonyneenz110812 » 20 Jan 2021, 18:18

I had enough of this! For 2 days , ALL throughout the day I’ve been trying to fix this issue. I just want to play in peace in FULLSCREEN mode without the screen going black every DAMN second. I’ve never seen this before ever. I’ve searched everywhere and I’ve tried everything I could. I’ve researched for countless hours. Uninstalled/reinstalled drivers 3 times. Clean booted windows 10 3 times. Tweaked setting in NVCP countless times. Went deeper into command centre , tried tweaking some things there, tried tweaking in based on what I researched, still same issue. Launch options , tried -fullscreen, tried -dx9, nothing. Also when the game launches , top of the screen shows a white bare with “64-bit DX11 Cooked” ... like WHAT? I have a video of the issue uploaded to my YouTube. It won’t let me paste the url here. Let me know if there’s a way to show you guys the video on here, if not, my YouTube channel name is Love Sosa, and it’s my most recent uploaded video. Please someone help , I’m begging.

Here’s my configuration: Lenovo Legion Tower 5i, i7-10700 CPU @2.9GHz, 16GB RAM , 512 SSD PeCI.
Monitor: Lenovo Legion Y25-25 240hz 1MS IPS 1080p.

hunter311

Re: I NEED HELP PLEASE :( I had enough it’s depressing

Post by hunter311 » 21 Jan 2021, 00:40

Unfortunately, you didn't describe your problem well and there's a TON of youtube channels named "love sosa" due to chief keef being a thing lmao. If your problem is what I think it is though, try disabling GPU scaling under Nvidia Control panel.

diakou

Re: I NEED HELP PLEASE :( I had enough it’s depressing

Post by diakou » 21 Jan 2021, 03:28

You say you've tried a lot of things, but just to make troubleshooting easier; have you turned off freesync/g-sync in nvidia control panel? How does that behave - by turn off I mean off, not just for the game.