[EVE 4K 144Hz Spectrum] Blur Busters Strobe Tuning! (KSF but better than plasma, has 50Hz+60Hz single strobe)

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: [EVE 4K 144Hz Spectrum] Blur Busters Strobe Tuning! (KSF but better than plasma, has 50Hz+60Hz single strobe)

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 29 Jul 2021, 14:22

boniek wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 13:08
Chief Blur Buster wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 23:54
boniek wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 20:56
Does this monitor support 240Hz at 1080p?
Not this model, no. You may wish to wait for the 1440p240 model to be shipping, if you want something that supports a Strobe Utility.
Actually I want to jump up from 1440@144Hz both in spatial and temporal resolution :D I guess I was being greedy.
Chief why is nobody pushing monitor vendors for integer scaling inside monitors? Seems like a such a nice feature, that no manufacturer cares about, which makes me a sad panda :< Who better to pester about it? Reviewers or manufacturers?
Both.

Reviewers to rate monitors based on features / missing. RTiNGS began doing that for 60 Hz single strobe, and that is helpful to my advocacy of optional “retro friendly strobe” for legacy 60fps material.

Manufacturers to get the publicity / message from all of this, concurrently with users directly asking for this feature.

This stuff is a lot of advocacy work. Join M. Talanin on his advocacy, https://tanalin.com/en/articles/integer-scaling/
And help expand it by advocating reviewers cover integer scaling features.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

rrisk93

Re: [EVE 4K 144Hz Spectrum] Blur Busters Strobe Tuning! (KSF but better than plasma, has 50Hz+60Hz single strobe)

Post by rrisk93 » 08 May 2022, 01:56

I like EVE 4k 144hz monitor so much, but I realized that brightness is bit low at short pulse width setting.

I wonder I could get both "sharpest image" (short pulse width) and "no brightness loss" for EVE monitor.
Is it possible to apply the voltage boosted backlight technology to future EVE monitors?