Viewsonic panel problem

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
srcn90

Viewsonic panel problem

Post by srcn90 » 28 Jun 2021, 11:34

I have this problem since I bought this monitor. Can you name it for me? What is this? I have used 3 different GPUs with this monitor. Also I tried these GPUs with different monitors. (Also tried different HDMI cables.) It's happening only in this monitor. I sent it to technical service and here is their transaction description: "Your device has passed all tests. It was compared with the same model devices and it was seen that it was within the standards." Not only in Windows lock screen, It's happening in games too. But not always, sometimes. I want to sell this monitor but it will be cheaper with this problem. I want it to be repaired or change with a new one. From today when I see this problem I will record it immediately as date and time visible and will send it to technical service again. If I have to, again... What do you suggest?

Monitor: Viewsonic VX2758-2KP-MHD
Problem: https://youtu.be/m3rzOWDbMdk