Going from 1440p to 1080p for blur reduction?

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
jombotski

Going from 1440p to 1080p for blur reduction?

Post by jombotski » 30 Jun 2021, 13:33

Hello guys,so i have a question. Right now i am using for quite some time the Lenovo Legion Y27gq-20 165hz TN panel.Its pretty good,before that i was with the Aorus AD27QD that was my first IPS monitor and my last(IPS is just not for me lol).But i dont know something still bothering me,like i think i just want the best possible fluid experience in gaming.For example i just noticed i could use ULMB on the lenovo at 120hz. To be honest i enjoyed it more than my actual standart true g-sync 165hz experience,with the only drawback that my screen becomes darker.But i have viewed reviews and stuff and noticed that this Benq xl2546k is like the king of this technology strobe i think they called it lol.Even people saying that when using DyAc+ doesnt darker the screen like the other monitors. So my question is should i sell my current lenovo and go for the benq ? Some people say that once you get use to 1440p you cant go back to 1080p. But i am the person type that sacrificed ips colors for the better response times(which for me Lenovo TN > Aorus IPS). Also noticed 1080p is more future proof,because i dont plan to upgrade my pc setup anytime soon in the coming 2-3 years.