Deflasher? Anybody know of any tools or plugins that can help epilepsy sufferers?

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
drcreek

Deflasher? Anybody know of any tools or plugins that can help epilepsy sufferers?

Post by drcreek » 02 Aug 2021, 09:26

Anybody know of any plugins that you could apply to a web browser that would apply some kind of deblinking contrast change dampening…Kind of like motion blur but for strong fast changes in brightness/contrast..instead of motion?

I don’t have epilepsy myself but met someone that has it and felt as a web developer if I could have a go…but if anyone knows of something that already exists or some kind of basic “contrast blur” filter or method I could start with I’ll see if I can shoe horn it in to a browser plug-in so the next time someone sees the “Warning: This video contains rapid flashing” or something. They can just hit a button and then continue watching in safety?

Any help with this would be great.

Thanks