XG271QG (QHD 240hz) or am I weird???

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
tr1p81

XG271QG (QHD 240hz) or am I weird???

Post by tr1p81 » 04 Aug 2021, 03:39

(English ist not my first language, so please don’t feel bothered by any verbal imperfections you might happen to stumble upon)

With all the hype surrounding the 24 inch model and a lot of the questions centered around console play or esports, for me at least, there is a different angle to the world of strobing: I belong to the group of people who still remember vividly gaming on CRT and I just loved the motion clarity and the immersion that came with the technology. I also remember that you did not need crazy high fps to achieve this effect. In short, my dream monitor would be QHD with nice colors and good strobed motion clarity at 120HZ. If input lag would be slightly lower than those of dedicated esports monitors, I would not mind at all. So finally to my question: Will the new XG271QG receive the same blurbusters treatment as its smaller brother and -am I weird? Thx for your time!