Happy New Year Everyone!! And thank you.

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
zachska87

Happy New Year Everyone!! And thank you.

Post by zachska87 » 01 Jan 2014, 00:46

I just wanted to say thanks, and Happy New Year. Most tech forums I have been a part of are a complete pain, full of condescending people whose answers to common questions are "Read the FAQ!" and "lol n00b!"

I just wanted to thank all of you for NOT being that place. I have lurked for a while but just recently created an account and you have all been nothing but kind and helpful so far. Thank you all, and I hope you all have a wonderful new year.

Ahigh

Re: Happy New Year Everyone!! And thank you.

Post by Ahigh » 01 Jan 2014, 01:17

The folks who are passionate enough about these subjects to carry on conversations about it are not your typical forum dwellers. But I have also enjoyed the company of folks on here. Thanks for pointing out what I was thinking which is that this forum has gotten off to a magnificent start. I do expect and anticipate that this will be helpful to plenty of folks as more and more displays are including features for the discriminating eye of the future gamer who is more educated about motion artifacts.