Another Monitor Recommendation

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
jusno25

Another Monitor Recommendation

Post by jusno25 » 17 Sep 2021, 16:35

I'm a little lost in today's monitor lineup. I feel like there is more information than ever, but find most of it to be topical and difficult to discern what level of expertise someone might have when recommending a product. That is why I'm here! Hopefully someone can give me advice based on my particular wants. For a bit of background, my favorite monitor has been the XL2430T.
  • Do not care about angles or color accuracy. TN or IPS is fine.
  • Want as little problems as possible. I'm okay giving up better performance for less BLB, IPS glow, inversion artifacts, and image retention.
  • Prone to headaches with PWM and possibly Nano IPS panels.
  • Value motion clarity without stutter or overshoot. I'm not sure if strobing will cause eye strain for me, so I prefer a monitor with strong raw performance here.
  • No budget.
I think I might be asking too much. To summarize: I want the least problematic experience first and then the highest performance I can get while maintaining it. Thank you ahead of time for anyone who answers!