Special K: New "Latent Sync" Limiter [Better than RTSS Scanline Sync]

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
v7geiR3FRI5I

Re: Special K: New "Latent Sync" Limiter [Better than RTSS Scanline Sync]

Post by v7geiR3FRI5I » 04 Mar 2022, 08:30

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 16:36
Found!

Update... I found the ChangeLog. It's crossposted here:

https://discourse.differentk.fyi/t/spec ... pport/1656
Yes, I had seen that update, but it does not appear current.

Actually, I just noticed the "Source Code" link (obscured at the very bottom of the Wiki menu), which appears up-to-date and includes a "CHANGELOG.txt" file. This, and the Download thread should be given prominence on the Wiki, not obscured.

Also, the test version available at the Download thread appears to be three months out of date when compared to the changelog... the latest version is presumably only posted on Discord?

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Special K: New "Latent Sync" Limiter [Better than RTSS Scanline Sync]

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 04 Mar 2022, 12:13

Good catch — thanks for posting this!
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!