60Hz --> 120Hz realtime dedicated hardware converter or board?

Discussion about 120fps HFR as well as future Ultra HFR (240fps, 480fps and 1000fps) playing back in real time on high refresh rate displays. See Ultra HFR HOWTO for bleeding edge experimentation.
shitalmistry1

Re: 60Hz --> 120Hz realtime dedicated hardware converter or board?

Post by shitalmistry1 » 06 Feb 2023, 21:09

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 19:20
There are other pipelines (3 or 4 candidate pipelines) that may work for desktop-based frame rate amplification, so if any of the pipelines work, please post here. It will often require gluing together multiple software packages to daisychain it all into what you need it to do.

Hi ,i have razer blade 17. with 144Hz. if i connect external monitor with 60Hz and run any 60fps game on laptop and i felt 10 to 20 FPS dropping on external monitor. no dropped in internal laptop monitor.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: 60Hz --> 120Hz realtime dedicated hardware converter or board?

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 07 Feb 2023, 18:29

Multimonitor can have problems interfering with each other (latency, stutter, etc).

When gaming on the external -- disable the laptop screen by tapping the Windows key + P (WIN+P) and then select "Second Screen Only".
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!