xbox one x freesync monitor

All newer XBOX consoles supports 120Hz+ & FreeSync. Getting help with getting "Better Than 60Hz" on the XBOX ONE, XBOX Series S, and XBOX Series X, as well as the PlayStation 5.
ahmedpc03

Re: xbox one x freesync monitor

Post by ahmedpc03 » 19 Mar 2018, 21:47

lexebidar wrote:Lg monitors are extremely interesting.
Do You also play on pc? then their 144hz tn monitors are cool to i guess.
If You want it only on ps4 and don't mind ips glow, lg 27mp59g could indeed be a nice option (ot it's 24" version)... I might be wrong because I've not tried this monitor myself but it's one of very few 1080p ips that is above 60hz (75hz) and does single strobing. Wonder if that would be useful on xbox one.
Also - it kinda depends what games You play. Even though tn and ips have the same 1000:1 contrast, I find tn panels a bit better for darker games since ips glow can be disturbing (but not a deal breaker). I guess it's subjective.

But since You have xbox one X, don't You want 4k monitor?
yup you are right the lg monitor looks cool specs

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: xbox one x freesync monitor

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 08 Apr 2018, 23:31

FreeSync now available on the XBox One!

Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!