BenQ RL2455 Console Gaming Monitor

All newer XBOX consoles supports 120Hz+ & FreeSync. Getting help with getting "Better Than 60Hz" on the XBOX ONE, XBOX Series S, and XBOX Series X, as well as the PlayStation 5.
richdot

Re: BenQ RL2455 Console Gaming Monitor

Post by richdot » 02 Jun 2018, 04:17

RealNC wrote:
richdot wrote:So with AMA OFF it still should be more than responsive and have good input lag?
There's no input lag issue with AMA off. And I don't know what "more than responsive" means. With AMA off, you get worse pixel response, meaning more motion blur, especially at 60Hz.

I don't know what else to tell you.
Ok no problem it must be pixel reponse I mean then sorry. I have read countless threads and asked enough questions to be honest starting to drive myself crazy and everyone else lol. I think I will just keep the RL2455 from what I have read every overdrive system from each manufacturer could still leave blur or trailing or ghosting at 60Hz so might as well just stay put.

120hz on xbox is a great feature but I can't see many games supporting this they can't even hit 60fps most of them.

Thanks for the replies. great site. good info

richdot

Re: BenQ RL2455 Console Gaming Monitor

Post by richdot » 06 Jun 2018, 04:04

Solved. update for those that run into same problems :

Returned the BenQ RL2455 and bought a ASUS VG245. What a difference I have no problems with ghosting or blur. Set freesync on just so smooth gameplay. Left it on Tracefree 60 no issues.

Thanks for the help