VRR + Samsung NU8000 + Xbox One X + Modern Warfare

All newer XBOX consoles supports 120Hz+ & FreeSync. Getting help with getting "Better Than 60Hz" on the XBOX ONE, XBOX Series S, and XBOX Series X, as well as the PlayStation 5.
THX-UltraII

VRR + Samsung NU8000 + Xbox One X + Modern Warfare

Post by THX-UltraII » 14 Feb 2020, 07:21

I have a Xbox One X, a Samsung N8000 and Modern Warfare. On the Rtings review of the Samsung NU8000 I have read that you can get a very low input lag by using VRR. The Samsung NU8000 is VRR compatible and the Xbox One X also supports this. How can I get this work? I have read some comments (don t know where anymore) that some people say the game itself (in my case Modern Warfare) needs to support VRR but others say that this is not required. Can someone with experience with the combination I have (Samsung+Xbox X+Modern Warfare) help me out on this subject?

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: VRR + Samsung NU8000 + Xbox One X + Modern Warfare

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 24 Feb 2020, 02:02

Did you enable the "Allow Variable Refresh Rate" option?
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!