INPUT LAG FIXED ! - need permanent solution

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
[email protected]

INPUT LAG FIXED ! - need permanent solution

Post by [email protected] » 12 May 2024, 11:26

Hello friends

I'm facing issue on my pc for several years and almost went crazy
Like most of the topics here that i was reading everyday without account
I changed computers , pc parts , monitors , mouse , keyboard , routers , outlets etc etc
and nothing seems to help and not even bit.

Every time i thought YES its FIXED!
sometimes for 1\2 hours Sometime for 1/2 days
But it always came back and ruin my day.
I cannot even tell you how much its make me angry and the frustration from it
but im pretty sure i dont need too because if you are here you know it yourself.

Anyway after few years of looking for the problem and leaving pc for while
I came across theard with the famous IRON Clothing of S1mple from Counter Strike
And i said what can i lose lets give it try and WOW the results were Amazing!
No input lag and game feel smooth like i never thought it can be !
But then the Iron Clothing got heat to the maximum and turned off automaticlly for while until he get cold
and then he start again.

Everytime its on = No input lag and smooth gameplay
Everytime its off = Bad mouse and terrible delay in games

So after the Iron Clothing i tried to give shot with another electrical devices that has heating element inside them
for example : Water heater + Baking Oven and more..
and Each time they are on Smooth gameplay and no lags at all
When they off automatic because its to hot the lags are coming back.

Also i tested with electric Multimeter to make sure i'm not crazy
I have around 230 Volts
and when starting the Iron\Water Heater\Baking Oven
The volts goes down 3-5 volts from the usual volt (around 230V)
and then at the specific time the game play is great and make you not wanna leave the computer.

Anyway also one of my problems that make me think its EMI isssue its my lights in the house
When you turn them off its take 1-2 seconds to shut down and they flashing most of the time
in some rooms even if they off its happing once few hours : little flash for 1 second.

I'm looking for permanent solution please from your experience guys
because its not normal to play pc with those electric devices (water heating and oven) everytime
its also for few minutes sometime until they get hot.

For all those who think i'm crazy and they facing the same issues try it before you reply here.
Turn your pc on and put Electric Multimeter inside the outlet to check the Volts
and Then play without electric device that has heating inside and feel the input lag
then start the Water Heater \ Iron and see the change in the Volts and try it again!

Thanks for reading
May we find the solution all together!

MegaMelmek

Re: INPUT LAG FIXED ! - need permanent solution

Post by MegaMelmek » 13 May 2024, 08:54

there is not important how much the voltage drop or increase that will not fix anything.
When you turn on the iron they consume like 1000W or more but is way diferent consuming compare to PC. Iron has no power suply it just burn electric energy no mater if the energy is bad or good it can burn anything.
So thats why it helping you to have smooth game play

InputLagger

Post by InputLagger » 13 May 2024, 10:42

[email protected] wrote: ↑
12 May 2024, 11:26
Hello friends

I'm facing issue on my pc for several years and almost went crazy
Like most of the topics here that i was reading everyday without account
I changed computers , pc parts , monitors , mouse , keyboard , routers , outlets etc etc
and nothing seems to help and not even bit.

Every time i thought YES its FIXED!
sometimes for 1\2 hours Sometime for 1/2 days
But it always came back and ruin my day.
I cannot even tell you how much its make me angry and the frustration from it
but im pretty sure i dont need too because if you are here you know it yourself.

Anyway after few years of looking for the problem and leaving pc for while
I came across theard with the famous IRON Clothing of S1mple from Counter Strike
And i said what can i lose lets give it try and WOW the results were Amazing!
No input lag and game feel smooth like i never thought it can be !
But then the Iron Clothing got heat to the maximum and turned off automaticlly for while until he get cold
and then he start again.

Everytime its on = No input lag and smooth gameplay
Everytime its off = Bad mouse and terrible delay in games

So after the Iron Clothing i tried to give shot with another electrical devices that has heating element inside them
for example : Water heater + Baking Oven and more..
and Each time they are on Smooth gameplay and no lags at all
When they off automatic because its to hot the lags are coming back.

Also i tested with electric Multimeter to make sure i'm not crazy
I have around 230 Volts
and when starting the Iron\Water Heater\Baking Oven
The volts goes down 3-5 volts from the usual volt (around 230V)
and then at the specific time the game play is great and make you not wanna leave the computer.

Anyway also one of my problems that make me think its EMI isssue its my lights in the house
When you turn them off its take 1-2 seconds to shut down and they flashing most of the time
in some rooms even if they off its happing once few hours : little flash for 1 second.

I'm looking for permanent solution please from your experience guys
because its not normal to play pc with those electric devices (water heating and oven) everytime
its also for few minutes sometime until they get hot.

For all those who think i'm crazy and they facing the same issues try it before you reply here.
Turn your pc on and put Electric Multimeter inside the outlet to check the Volts
and Then play without electric device that has heating inside and feel the input lag
then start the Water Heater \ Iron and see the change in the Volts and try it again!

Thanks for reading
May we find the solution all together!
Try 7zip or testmem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsOSdtX7glc

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 13 May 2024, 11:38

If there was a single and final solution to the problem, you would probably already know about it. The 7zip method only works the first time, after that it has no effect.

[email protected]

Post by [email protected] » 15 May 2024, 11:08

MegaMelmek wrote: ↑
13 May 2024, 08:54
there is not important how much the voltage drop or increase that will not fix anything.
When you turn on the iron they consume like 1000W or more but is way diferent consuming compare to PC. Iron has no power suply it just burn electric energy no mater if the energy is bad or good it can burn anything.
About the Voltage you are right my friend
But maybe if less voltage there will be less disturbances in electricity.
My theory is that the iron or any heater just eat all this EMI and then pc is fine.

But dont you think its hint that can used to start working on the problem ?
I mean until now (few good years) i didnt even know what is the problem or i didnt even was close to it
Now it make me belive i'm close to finding the problem and the fix i know it will be hard but its possible

[email protected]

Post by [email protected] » 15 May 2024, 11:12

n1zoo wrote: ↑
13 May 2024, 11:38
If there was a single and final solution to the problem, you would probably already know about it. The 7zip method only works the first time, after that it has no effect.
but its has to do something with electricity
until now i didnt know if its pc network etc etc
i'm not sure if its EMI but all symptoms i read say yes it is.

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 15 May 2024, 15:08

15 May 2024, 11:08
My theory is that the iron or any heater just eat all this EMI and then pc is fine.

I mean until now (few good years) i didnt even know what is the problem or i didnt even was close to it
Now it make me belive i'm close to finding the problem and the fix i know it will be hard but its possible
If Iron work for you at least for limited time then you are on same boat as i am. The voltage testing i have done in long time there is 0 improvement, i am sure that the current load fixing it not the voltage drop.

My theory is that the iron or any heater just eat all this EMI and then pc is fine. - This is fact but it go with some other option like what faze you on and so on....

F1zus

Post by F1zus » 15 May 2024, 16:03

15 May 2024, 15:08
15 May 2024, 11:08

If Iron work for you at least for limited time then you are on same boat as i am. The voltage testing i have done in long time there is 0 improvement, i am sure that the current load fixing it not the voltage drop.

My theory is that the iron or any heater just eat all this EMI and then pc is fine. - This is fact but it go with some other option like what faze you on and so on....
There is a solution:
- solar panels
- game on UPS battery (high-power battery, 100A/h and above)
- moving to a normal home
- various filters to reduce input lag.
I have not yet managed to completely remove the input lag, but there is some work on this topic.
I have 2 routers in my house, I bought surge protectors for each router and connected them through the filters.
Next I made grounding (bad, but it works). Next, I bought an online UPS and then connected a couple of filters to it.
This helped me reduce input lag, but did not eliminate it completely. At night my mouse is still more responsive than during the day.

You can buy a 100 watt incandescent lamp, it works like an iron.
Or try a USB tester with a load of 2A and higher. They cost approximately $3. They connect to the computer's USB port and consume dirty electricity.
Attachments
H898812758e0848a5bbe52836edea977bG.jpg_640x640.png
H898812758e0848a5bbe52836edea977bG.jpg_640x640.png (347.27 KiB) Viewed 724 times

amorou

Post by amorou » 16 May 2024, 18:33

Try a 1:1 transformer with low interwinding capacitance for blocking high frequencies

Some manufacturers use grounded foil between windings do not use that , choose one with different setup for low capacitance