how i fixed the problem.

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
texre

Re: how i fixed the problem.

Post by texre » 07 Oct 2022, 13:55

I’m using a modified rn I thought it was pure sine

delve

Post by delve » 07 Oct 2022, 16:54

texre wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 13:55

A different question. Was your PC ever plugged into the power station while the power station itself was plugged into the normal outlet?

lyar

Post by lyar » 07 Oct 2022, 17:06

delve wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 16:54
texre wrote:

A different question. Was your PC ever plugged into the power station while the power station itself was plugged into the normal outlet?
the batteries positive and negative terminal connecters can only be occupied by only 1 thing, either the charger or the inverter so its kind of impossible to fuck up, his problem was that he was unaware that he was using a modified sine wave inverter instead of a pure sine wave inverter. to grid charge properly and to avoid the issue, you need a pure sine wave inverter to smooth out the AC when you discharge into your computer, in my last post i said him having a Lead Acid battery might be why he doesn't have good results grid charging, but it turns out he just had an inverter unable to completely discharge the issue from the grid

texre

Post by texre » 14 Oct 2022, 16:37

delve wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 16:54
texre wrote:

Never charged while I played

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 15 Oct 2022, 04:13

Guys you can’t fix the issue in your current location or any close to you. You need different region country and to buy a certain computer and live in pro player house. I swear I’m telling u from now , all the things you do will be a waste of time energy and resources, the win move to do here is stop caring and playing csgo, find different games or hobbies and simply watch twitch csgo. The more you try to fix, the more you will lose and lose

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 15 Oct 2022, 04:19

assombrosso wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 04:13
Guys you can’t fix the issue in your current location or any close to you. You need different region country and to buy a certain computer and live in pro player house. I swear I’m telling u from now , all the things you do will be a waste of time energy and resources, the win move to do here is stop caring and playing csgo, find different games or hobbies and simply watch twitch csgo. The more you try to fix, the more you will lose and lose
Not true. I have friends living next to me who play at a fairly high level and don't have these problems. I know someone who changed the whole country and still did not solve the problem. Changing location is not the solution.

Vocaleyes

Post by Vocaleyes » 15 Oct 2022, 06:40

assombrosso wrote:
Winners never quit and quitters never win.

Cyanide_

Post by Cyanide_ » 15 Oct 2022, 06:41

assombrosso wrote:
Nice blackpill. But it's definitely fixeable. At least moving houses, and probably swapping your gear to brand new unused one, helps.

dervu

Post by dervu » 15 Oct 2022, 07:36

People underestimate how important it might be to replace your hardware, because you don't know what you are dealing with.
There is no proof what exactly this is, even in one case. For some people hardware can be untouched, for some it might be damaged, who knows.
With things like supraharmonics being not fully uderstood yet, who knows if it was it, it would damage hardware at some microlevel, when usual harmonics with enough strengh would certainly damage hardware, but they are strictly regulated in contrast to supraharmonics.

The worst thing is that, even if your hardware would be damaged, replacing it without knowing what the source of the problem is can be waste of money, if it gets damaged again.
Sure, moving out is best bet, at least you should see some improvement, even if hardware was damaged, but you can't tell if it is fully working as expected, when you don't have comparison and that ideal conditions can vary for everyone. One person cane experience other conditions that he will know as ideal than other person, so there is no common point to pursue, even more so if there is no way found yet to measure it.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

Cyanide_

Post by Cyanide_ » 15 Oct 2022, 08:41

dervu wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 07:36
People underestimate how important it might be to replace your hardware, because you don't know what you are dealing with.
There is no proof what exactly this is, even in one case. For some people hardware can be untouched, for some it might be damaged, who knows.
With things like supraharmonics being not fully uderstood yet, who knows if it was it, it would damage hardware at some microlevel, when usual harmonics with enough strengh would certainly damage hardware, but they are strictly regulated in contrast to supraharmonics.

The worst thing is that, even if your hardware would be damaged, replacing it without knowing what the source of the problem is can be waste of money, if it gets damaged again.
Sure, moving out is best bet, at least you should see some improvement, even if hardware was damaged, but you can't tell if it is fully working as expected, when you don't have comparison and that ideal conditions can vary for everyone. One person cane experience other conditions that he will know as ideal than other person, so there is no common point to pursue, even more so if there is no way found yet to measure it.
Complete offtopic (or maybe not) - IIRC you had 5600x and some b550, asus or msi tomahawk one? You swapped these for 3d & crosshair viii, respectively? Got any improvement? Or how does it feel at least (5600x vs 3d cpu)? My gear is almost the same as yours, that's why I'm asking.