Round one: is it true?

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Vocaleyes

Re: Round one: is it true?

Post by Vocaleyes » 28 Jan 2023, 21:58

Can’t honestly tell if this guy is being a meme intentionally or unintentionally.

I can only speak for myself, but when you say “I’ve got the fix 100%, maybe” then refuse to proceed further… entirely discredited in an instant in my mind.
Pretty sure its why your previous thread got locked, before you attempted to repost with a more “humorous” tone… which ended up just being a cringe fest to read. But I’m glad you find yourself funny though, that’s good as you’re the only one who has to live with yourself forever, so.. good job!

And writing that is the total amount of time I’m willing to waste on a meme 👍

Shit or get off the pot.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Round one: is it true?

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 29 Jan 2023, 18:35

While the debate here is not as bad as some threads, this thread has gone off into the sunset as not being worthy of these forums...

No callouts to anyone specific in this specific thread, just this is not the kind of thread I want to see in EMI forum.

/threadclosed