What helped me

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
asappppp

Re: What helped me

Post by asappppp » 18 Mar 2023, 09:41

Short update - for more than a week floating mouse issue has been fixed for me by following steps from the above.

Mr1991

Post by Mr1991 » 19 Mar 2023, 19:05

What kind of method did you use? Curious about this, I tried it once by sellotaping the cables around my desk so none are touching, don’t think I noticed anything, one thing I tried, i put a ferrite choke on my mouse cable, but coiled it back and forward on itself like 8 times, so the choke was clamped onto about 8 lengths of the mouse tightly, actually seemed to make a difference, though I think only temporary

DeadEyes

Post by DeadEyes » 19 Mar 2023, 22:47

10 days after the fast, and for a total of three weeks now, my computer feels great, there are no input lags.

texre

Post by texre » 20 Mar 2023, 18:25

Nonsense throw the thread away with the rest. Placebo. there’s no fix for this. I guess we all just gotta come to terms with it. Maybe one of us gets lucky and move to god location. Other than that we are all fucked. Coming from a person who’s tried every single thing that’s been mentioned on the forums. Save yourselves from the agony and hopelessness of the desync bug. Especially with this thread being moved we will most likely never find a fix. Look at pros gameplay and watching their enemy’s move so slow or even freeze on their screen is just demoralizing. This will probably be my last time posting on here goodluck to all and hopefully when we all move we can find the location of the gods gg

woodyfly

Post by woodyfly » 20 Mar 2023, 20:53

texre wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 18:25
Nonsense throw the thread away with the rest. Placebo. there’s no fix for this. I guess we all just gotta come to terms with it. Maybe one of us gets lucky and move to god location. Other than that we are all fucked. Coming from a person who’s tried every single thing that’s been mentioned on the forums. Save yourselves from the agony and hopelessness of the desync bug. Especially with this thread being moved we will most likely never find a fix. Look at pros gameplay and watching their enemy’s move so slow or even freeze on their screen is just demoralizing. This will probably be my last time posting on here goodluck to all and hopefully when we all move we can find the location of the gods gg
werent u the guy with the solar panels

texre

Post by texre » 21 Mar 2023, 13:22

You guys keep saying solar panel this solar panel that. It only works for a few hours then it takes 55 years to charge. Yes solar panels fixes things but you’ll need a lot of panels and like 5 batteries to not have to worry about it dying on you to really enjoy it

Sqnax17

Post by Sqnax17 » 22 Mar 2023, 14:07

texre wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 18:25
I gave up too

DeadEyes

Post by DeadEyes » 23 Mar 2023, 00:27

The input delay has returned, the topic can be closed.

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 23 Mar 2023, 08:59

nocturnal depression

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 23 Mar 2023, 16:16

DeadEyes wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:27
The input delay has returned, the topic can be closed.
Yeah the problem comes back, it's exactly like when I jiggle my mouse cable, it only lasts for a few minutes but the problem comes back.
Guys I'm really curious about how much time and money you spent to fix this problem. Mine was mostly time and a very very very few amount of money that I can pass over, because I'm a bit new to online gaming world, I just wanna know where I'm standing in this endless road? Am I even close to you?