What helped me

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
asappppp

Re: What helped me

Post by asappppp » 24 Mar 2023, 06:12

Haha, it came back to me after +- 2-3 weeks. I'm honestly done with this, 10 years sounds like to much of a struggle :D

asappppp

Post by asappppp » 24 Mar 2023, 06:18

loccomacco wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:16
DeadEyes wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:27
The input delay has returned, the topic can be closed.
Yeah the problem comes back, it's exactly like when I jiggle my mouse cable, it only lasts for a few minutes but the problem comes back.
Guys I'm really curious about how much time and money you spent to fix this problem. Mine was mostly time and a very very very few amount of money that I can pass over, because I'm a bit new to online gaming world, I just wanna know where I'm standing in this endless road? Am I even close to you?
For me, it's been like this for 10 years, different apartments, PCs, settings/tweaks, etc. But as it has already been said, there are billions of possible issues related to EMI or just network/input lag, so it's really hard to tell if my issue is the same as yours. Maybe you'll find a fix :)

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 24 Mar 2023, 16:01

asappppp wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 06:18
loccomacco wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:16
DeadEyes wrote:
Yeah the problem comes back, it's exactly like when I jiggle my mouse cable, it only lasts for a few minutes but the problem comes back.
Guys I'm really curious about how much time and money you spent to fix this problem. Mine was mostly time and a very very very few amount of money that I can pass over, because I'm a bit new to online gaming world, I just wanna know where I'm standing in this endless road? Am I even close to you?
For me, it's been like this for 10 years, different apartments, PCs, settings/tweaks, etc. But as it has already been said, there are billions of possible issues related to EMI or just network/input lag, so it's really hard to tell if my issue is the same as yours. Maybe you'll find a fix :)
Oh my Lord, 10 years? Are you joking?
We can sing that song: where have you been, where are you going to ....
How much you estimate you spent till now? Why don't you just give up? Happy 10 years baby
Btw me and people in this topic including you, for sure having the exact same kind of problem, from what I know, believe me, it's just about it's strength, not about the kind, I'm pretty pretty pretty sure.

finalboss

Post by finalboss » 06 Jul 2023, 18:09

On the past week i decided to use kitchen foil in my cables like this: https://ibb.co/Qr49KDM, and for my surprise, game felt way better 7/10, for those who have bad experiences everyday and every time a 7 is very great

https://ibb.co/vzSHGnc

amorou

Post by amorou » 25 Sep 2023, 11:04

DeadEyes wrote:
How its going man