it is actually distorted signal on motherboard (internal emi )

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
texre

Re: it is actually distorted signal on motherboard (internal emi )

Post by texre » 27 Mar 2023, 09:48

I hate that everything I do makes my game feel better. But so far I swear this guy might be on to something but I’m gonna keep testing. People look so slow on my screen for the last 2 days like very very slow, and that’s what I wanted to happen. So hopefully it’s not placebo. I’ll check back in today or tmw if it comes back to being terrible again edit I also have god hit detection in Val which is a game I had the worst hit detection in

texre

Post by texre » 27 Mar 2023, 09:56

And is it still good for you skye? This is probably one of the only things I’ve never tried so I feel like that’s why it’s working so good for me

wadge

Post by wadge » 27 Mar 2023, 12:44

texre wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 09:56
And is it still good for you skye? This is probably one of the only things I’ve never tried so I feel like that’s why it’s working so good for me
What did you do exactly ?

texre

Post by texre » 27 Mar 2023, 14:10

It’s just changing hidden bios settings there’s so many settings in there but i changed the input clock to the highest and I turn low latency up to enabled

texre

Post by texre » 28 Mar 2023, 00:38

I’m not gonna lie you guys this is the best my pc has every felt like ever my mouse is so snappy everything is perfect. Idk if this is placebo but I’ll check back in a few more days.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 28 Mar 2023, 03:11

texre wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 00:38
I’m not gonna lie you guys this is the best my pc has every felt like ever my mouse is so snappy everything is perfect. Idk if this is placebo but I’ll check back in a few more days.
Tell me how did you interact chatgpt to give you values? Did you copy paste all wince bios settings and tell chatgpt to give value that give less emi/less input lag/ less desync etc ? I want to know details of your wording to chatgpt

wadge

Post by wadge » 28 Mar 2023, 06:36

texre wrote:
Can you explain how you did that, which third party software and the procedure ? thanks

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 28 Mar 2023, 09:36

Yes indeed there is merit so far to this topic, I tried changing a lot of settings that relate to error correction and data handling , also reduced resistance of many settings that chatgpt said they help reduce input lag etc. there are many many other settings I haven’t touched but will start on them tomorrow.so far mouse keyboard become snappy and bullet his reg is also improved but I don’t know how to describe this, everything became faster as far as bullet shooting and landing but it appears that I feel like I’m behind In the server , this means that servers and isp things are indeed a separate piece of this equation that needs to be handled alone. Anyways tomorrow I will be continue tweaking but I feel like I might end up causing issues to my mobo with all these changes and error correction settings disabled

texre

Post by texre » 28 Mar 2023, 13:10

Mugabi wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 09:36
Yes indeed there is merit so far to this topic, I tried changing a lot of settings that relate to error correction and data handling , also reduced resistance of many settings that chatgpt said they help reduce input lag etc. there are many many other settings I haven’t touched but will start on them tomorrow.so far mouse keyboard become snappy and bullet his reg is also improved but I don’t know how to describe this, everything became faster as far as bullet shooting and landing but it appears that I feel like I’m behind In the server , this means that servers and isp things are indeed a separate piece of this equation that needs to be handled alone. Anyways tomorrow I will be continue tweaking but I feel like I might end up causing issues to my mobo with all these changes and error correction settings disabled
That’s the thing bro change setting 1by1 and test after every change because some of the settings I changed actually make it way worse.one of the reasons why I can’t tell if it’s placebo or not because changing 1 setting changes the entire game. I didn’t use chatgpt because I haven’t changed many settings yet. If you want I can tell you exactly what settings I changed.

texre

Post by texre » 28 Mar 2023, 13:20

wadge wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 06:36
texre wrote:
Can you explain how you did that, which third party software and the procedure ? thanks
Scewin I watched the vid that the op put in tested every setting in the YouTube video that the guy used. Like low latency io and input clocks and spread spectrum. The spread spectrum goes by % percentage instead of on or off. There’s so many more settings I want to test but for rn my game has never been so snappy and the players have never moved so slow I love it. I also changed 1 other setting that has a very noticeable input delay when I change back and fourth from the two and wasn’t in the settings video is the lpit residency counter. I put it on c10 instead of slp so.

I don’t want to get ahead of ourselves it’s only been few days but so far so great. But test it out yourself and see. I hope the results are the same