it is actually distorted signal on motherboard (internal emi )

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
texre

Re: it is actually distorted signal on motherboard (internal emi )

Post by texre » 28 Mar 2023, 13:34

I asked chat get about the lpit counter interesting find.
The "LPIT Residency Counter" in BIOS refers to the Low Power Idle Time Residency Counter, which is a feature found in some modern CPUs.

When a computer is idle, modern CPUs can enter a low power state to save energy. During this state, the processor's clock frequency is reduced, and some of its components are turned off or put in a low-power state.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 28 Mar 2023, 22:58

texre wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 13:34
The "LPIT Residency Counter" in BIOS refers to the Low Power Idle Time Residency Counter, which is a feature found in some modern CPUs.

When a computer is idle, modern CPUs can enter a low power state to save energy. During this state, the processor's clock frequency is reduced, and some of its components are turned off or put in a low-power state.
Yesterday I went through million settings that chatgpt said they have somewhat of an effect twoards system input lag/latency and also EMI, made million changes and yes it made an impact but not the one I’m looking for, the one I’m looking for is what u get after installing windows from fresh, I think it’s impossible to get that smoothness at all times, it’s a fiction, maybe when chatgpt 6 is out we can do it lol

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 29 Mar 2023, 15:43

Mugabi wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 22:58
texre wrote:

Yesterday I went through million settings that chatgpt said they have somewhat of an effect twoards system input lag/latency and also EMI, made million changes and yes it made an impact but not the one I’m looking for, the one I’m looking for is what u get after installing windows from fresh, I think it’s impossible to get that smoothness at all times, it’s a fiction, maybe when chatgpt 6 is out we can do it lol
Second one, like I said before, it may things a bit better, but it will not change everything, so I'm pretty sure it will be resultless regarding to the whole point

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 29 Mar 2023, 16:49

loccomacco wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 15:43
Mugabi wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 22:58
texre wrote:

Second one, like I said before, it may things a bit better, but it will not change everything, so I'm pretty sure it will be resultless regarding to the whole point
Indeed, I actually managed to use modified bios file yesterday and the default one back and forth to see the difference, and yes it made a difference with the adjusted values, bullets are landing faster and mouse snappier but it the main layer of lag is still there, it’s like putting a Band-Aid on the wound. Maybe I haven’t changed all the settings that op changed cuz there are many many more but I changed a lot so far

Bobo

Post by Bobo » 29 Mar 2023, 17:23

what settings did you change ?

texre

Post by texre » 29 Mar 2023, 18:27

This has been better than my solar gen the past few days it’s actually insane even the people I play with say my player is moving faster. Some settings make it worse like a lot worse and some make it way better you just gotta keep playing around with it test each setting 1by1. If this is a placebo this has been the best placebo by far.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 29 Mar 2023, 18:41

texre wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 18:27
This has been better than my solar gen the past few days it’s actually insane even the people I play with say my player is moving faster. Some settings make it worse like a lot worse and some make it way better you just gotta keep playing around with it test each setting 1by1. If this is a placebo this has been the best placebo by far.
So all these change u got are from 3-4 changed settings ? Did u change resistance of some settings? Can u name a few that you think did the most change ?

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 30 Mar 2023, 00:58

I must advice ppl not to mess with features that relate to security like TPM etc, you might not be able to progress to windows after restart or some other features like IMOU. Yesterday did two changes that locked me out lol, luckily I managed to reset bios to default, go back to my saved txt file and find out the two settings that did it, from all the million things I changed, I somehow managed to find out the two that caused it, for a fellow newbie user, will he also manage to find them ? Best approach is change 10-15 settings each time and restart to see difference. Good luck

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 31 Mar 2023, 19:06

Update yes indeed, after tweaking more n more, my system became lightning fast , I melt ppl with headshots left n right, it’s super weird how bullets work now, the moment you shoot u see them piercing through ppl and walls opposite of the map which is crazy n nuts. Now there is something missing that I haven’t mentioned, the system became unstable and screen was shaking many times, this was bareable for me. Also like I said earlier, the main layer of lag which could be internet /server is still there, ie my whole game character feels abit behind in the server even tho my bullets are really fast at landing. Also, one of the settings I changed made sound don’t work, now I have to find which one. I feel in windows 10 this woulnt happen I’m using 11 now.

Bobo

Post by Bobo » 01 Apr 2023, 12:15

i asked multiple times, no one wants to share.