it is actually distorted signal on motherboard (internal emi )

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
n1zoo

Re: it is actually distorted signal on motherboard (internal emi )

Post by n1zoo » 01 Apr 2023, 13:05

NOH wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 10:59
Mugabi wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 19:06
Update yes indeed, after tweaking more n more, my system became lightning fast , I melt ppl with headshots left n right, it’s super weird how bullets work now, the moment you shoot u see them piercing through ppl and walls opposite of the map which is crazy n nuts. Now there is something missing that I haven’t mentioned, the system became unstable and screen was shaking many times, this was bareable for me. Also like I said earlier, the main layer of lag which could be internet /server is still there, ie my whole game character feels abit behind in the server even tho my bullets are really fast at landing. Also, one of the settings I changed made sound don’t work, now I have to find which one. I feel in windows 10 this woulnt happen I’m using 11 now.
Can you tell some specific settings youve changed that you suspect gave the most impact ?
No matter what you change in the BIOS, everything will come back after a while. Let them cope a little bit with their superior bios settings

texre

Post by texre » 01 Apr 2023, 14:00

Bobo wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 12:15
i asked multiple times, no one wants to share.
And I told y’all some of the settings I changed. But like I said everybody should go test settings 1by 1 I know there’s a million but I promise it’ll make your game feel way better. My game still feels great

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 01 Apr 2023, 23:28

I will post both my default and my optimised bios files and y’all see cuz there are simply too many things changed by me. Be careful that my changed values might be specific to my mobo/cpu and operating system

texre

Post by texre » 02 Apr 2023, 00:43

n1zoo wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 13:05
NOH wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 10:59
Mugabi wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 19:06
Update yes indeed, after tweaking more n more, my system became lightning fast , I melt ppl with headshots left n right, it’s super weird how bullets work now, the moment you shoot u see them piercing through ppl and walls opposite of the map which is crazy n nuts. Now there is something missing that I haven’t mentioned, the system became unstable and screen was shaking many times, this was bareable for me. Also like I said earlier, the main layer of lag which could be internet /server is still there, ie my whole game character feels abit behind in the server even tho my bullets are really fast at landing. Also, one of the settings I changed made sound don’t work, now I have to find which one. I feel in windows 10 this woulnt happen I’m using 11 now.
Can you tell some specific settings youve changed that you suspect gave the most impact ?
No matter what you change in the BIOS, everything will come back after a while. Let them cope a little bit with their superior bios settings
Have you done this already ?

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 02 Apr 2023, 17:29

Ppl who claim this don’t have affect didn’t try it themeselves cuz they lazy

delve

Post by delve » 02 Apr 2023, 17:57

lets see how long it will last. Also is chat gpt able to explain all the settings in detail?

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 02 Apr 2023, 23:43

delve wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 17:57
Also is chat gpt able to explain all the settings in detail?
When discussing GPT, always ask what version of ChatGPT.

There's many models/personalities of GPT.

Some GPT's are 10x better than other GPT's.
Just because one GPT gives crap answers, doesn't mean a different GPT model will.

The paid GPT-4 ($20/month at chat.openai.com) is vastly superior to the free GPT 3.5 in many skills. And always verify, even in "trust-but-verify" situations. Don't blindly follow tweaks that GPT suggests, always cross-reference with multiple sources.

Also, the OpenAI version of GPT4 is better than the Bing Chat version of GPT4, because it's configured to give more detailed/verbose explanations, more useful context, and you have unlimited-length conversations (rather than just 15 back-and-fourth turns). Some answers can be good while other answers are terrible (GPT 4 is far better than the GPT 3.5 when it comes to answers for tweaking).
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 03 Apr 2023, 19:51

After couple of days, the change is consistent but i have noticed, it works pretty well when you go back and forth between the default and changed settings. If you play longer with the changed settings, it becomes abit laggy but nothing too major. I would give this a solid rating of 6/10 compared to a fresh windows reinstall that i used to do before when it comes to have effective it is and how long it lasts . Also, i changed million settings by now but there some settings op mentioned but i didnt find or didnt change which are according to him clock impedance (which clock impedance?) , pcie lanes impedance (which pcie lanes impedance?) and sata impedance , couldnt find those and we have the same mobo/bios

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 03 Apr 2023, 19:54

I would like to know op and texre experience with it so far tho.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 04 Apr 2023, 22:00

Mugabi wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 19:51
After couple of days, the change is consistent but i have noticed, it works pretty well when you go back and forth between the default and changed settings. If you play longer with the changed settings, it becomes abit laggy but nothing too major. I would give this a solid rating of 6/10 compared to a fresh windows reinstall that i used to do before when it comes to have effective it is and how long it lasts . Also, i changed million settings by now but there some settings op mentioned but i didnt find or didnt change which are according to him clock impedance (which clock impedance?) , pcie lanes impedance (which pcie lanes impedance?) and sata impedance , couldnt find those and we have the same mobo/bios
Thank you for giving more infos, I knew it won't fix the whole thing, because there are people in this forum including myself, who already tweaked their bios by guides across internet and discord servers, they do something, but at the end, you still face some specific times during days and nights when there are no issues and it's like you're in heaven, no washed out or blurry screen, fps is high as it should be, mouse works a lot snappier, no more input lag or latency, best aim and hitregs.