WENT BACK TO MY OLD ABITATION

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Derosa

WENT BACK TO MY OLD ABITATION

Post by Derosa » 25 Jul 2023, 10:34

NOTE : i remember that years ago in my old abitation i didnt have those problems about input lag played rust for 7k hours fine.

now im living on a new abitation since 2 years, reached over 10k hours.

Started testing on the old abitation.
okey im starting to say that my problem didnt solve at all BUT.
my monitor was not anymore blurry and the desync was just much better, hit reg depends on games ,
game was feeling good BUT, moving cables around still was makin disappearing the remaining issues in that home too like input lag!! (for 30 secs)
but i didnt care much and i was focused on why the game was more smoother on the old abitation...
i went back to my new abitation and was going bad like always, so i was thinking whats the difference playn on my home and in my old,
the difference was that i was playn on hotspot in my old house, so i fully unplugged my ethernet, turn off my modem , I have a satellite connection so I also disconnected the antenna.
Game Felts same as my old house (in the test).
no blurry on monitor, good hit reg , good desync. Game is more fast BUT
a minimum input lag that non pros /non semi pros they would never notice
shaking fking pc cables still makes input lag disappear complitely.

so, im at that point that everyone of normal players have that input lag?
i did some tests with my discord friends , everyone from italy but far away from each other,
seems like i asked to move cables to 5 people and all 5 said that moving cables around make pc more smoother.
but how much , becouse even if now my input lag is more snappy its not anymore like moving a mouse in ice, moving pc cables make it GODLIKE

dervu

Re: WENT BACK TO MY OLD ABITATION

Post by dervu » 25 Jul 2023, 12:03

Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

Derosa

Re: WENT BACK TO MY OLD ABITATION

Post by Derosa » 25 Jul 2023, 12:16

bro really im really consider doing it XD