2 words

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
dervu

Re: 2 words

Post by dervu » 11 Oct 2023, 12:43

Try this, try that. If someone is smart, he will wait for some evidence, otherwise everything is just bullshit. Especially now, when people have tried almost everything. It is not worth going for anything you can buy off shelf. Also you can never be sure, if someone has same issue, even if he says so, even more if no one knows how to measure things to compare.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

Derosa

Post by Derosa » 11 Oct 2023, 14:12

texre wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 01:35
Air purifier
Let us updated if it is consistent in next days tx m8

Derosa

Post by Derosa » 11 Oct 2023, 14:23

Future wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 12:20
Derosa wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 11:30
Future wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 01:41
This section is getting more and more ridiculous every day... :D
the ridiculous here is only you tbh, let people share what they found intresting \ helpfull , placebo is only a problem for braindead people , this problem is complicated to solve and for people who have already a ‘god electricity rig with low emi ’ in the house then is good to focus on ‘dirty air / environment’.so this is post is not stupid. It can be no science based but who care about science in a problem that u cant even understand what and where is the problem , just wake up
Placebo is problem for people, determined to find the root cause of their problem, that's why "you can't even understand what and where is the problem". No wonder I am ridiculous to you, but anyhow, keep lurking and spending more and more money on stuff you don't need for problem you don't understand. As I said, at least this time the item is for the sake of healthy life. And I am not the person who can forbid anyone to post anything anywhere. I am just giving you friendly advices as a person who spent a fortune testing "forum gurus" placebos, such as power conditioners, UPSes and whatever comes to your mind.
I dont agree with how u think placebo works, however there are ways and ways to say a thing and i think sayng that this post is ridiculous is not the correct way tbh , i hope that if this really help your not going to know it.

Future

Post by Future » 11 Oct 2023, 15:31

Derosa wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 14:23
I dont agree with how u think placebo works, however there are ways and ways to say a thing and i think sayng that this post is ridiculous is not the correct way tbh , i hope that if this really help your not going to know it.
Fair enough, let me explain how placebo works:

Person A has input lag. Person B has input lag. Person A writes in public forum that buying Device X is going to fix Person B's input lag. Person B buys Device X and the excitement of the potential fix of the problem makes him believe his input lag is gone. Starts playing but subconsciously knows that Device X is not the solution to the problem, while forces himself to believe the device helped, writes in the public forum that it somehow helped him. It might be "30,40,50,70%" but it helped. There comes Person C, desperate, who reads everything Person A and Person B wrote and decides that there is a chance Device X is gonna help him with his input lag problem, because Person A and Person B claim it helped them. And all this without any logical explanation and proofs. Person C buys Device X. He might also fall in the trap Person B fell and trust the placebo, or else, if critical-thinking person, he can write that Device X is not the solution to the problem. Now extrapolate that because there are so many forums and so many people struggling, and calculate how much is the potentially lost money of all these people and the profit for the companies that produce Device X or Device Y from all the people who desperately fell into this. Is that the correct way?

I remember when all of this started, I wrote that in another thread here. Ever since then, the number of the certified idiots claiming nonsenses and encouraging desperate people to spend their hard earned money on "Device X" alarmingly skyrockets. Unfortunately the number of scammed people alarmingly skyrockets as well.

P.S. With "certified idiots" I don't mean the OP.

Derosa

Post by Derosa » 11 Oct 2023, 15:43

the concept of the placebo is right, unfortunately you cannot apply it to all the people who are here, some of us have done so many tests that I can now assure you that we know how to recognize the placebo effect if it happens

nannii

Post by nannii » 11 Oct 2023, 16:22

Future wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 06:12
loccomacco wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 05:49
Future wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 04:05
Lack of information? About what? Nonsenses and placebos? It's you who lack... critical thinking. Keep spending money and time on useless stuff and keep convincing yourselves it's helping you. At least this time it's something healthy. :roll:
Peace my man, peace, you don't have to put what you're thinking everywhere, instead of offending people, just skip what you're thinking is funny, your way of offending and insulting can lead your account to get banned. Thank you
Everywhere? I don't even browse the forum lately, let alone posting. The truth is I am not trying to offend anyone, I am speaking facts. I know it's a big pill to swallow, but the sooner you start thinking in the right direction - the better for you. As for the ban - if the administration of this platform thinks that I am violating any rules, then so be it. I don't mind getting banned, even though there is no reason. I have nothing to write about anymore because my 10 year input lag journey ended before two months when I finally fixed my problem. ;)
So, with all due respect, could you tell us how did you fixed your input lag problem?

texre

Post by texre » 11 Oct 2023, 17:16

It’s been 4 days since it’s been good I will keep updated if anything changes it probably won’t I’ll go back to poop but for rn it’s god tier.

texre

Post by texre » 11 Oct 2023, 17:17

All the levoit purifiers do the same thing .. it’s just how much space does it cover I just have it my room

texre

Post by texre » 11 Oct 2023, 17:18

I will post clips later because the difference is actually day and night.

F1zus

Post by F1zus » 11 Oct 2023, 18:12

loccomacco wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 02:43
Future wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 01:41
This section is getting more and more ridiculous every day... :D
No it's not, the reason that you're acting like this is because they think they know something but you don't know that, so it's not ridiculous just because of your lack of information, at least ask him what he mean.
Plus, many people reported in here and other forums that turning on the air conditioner, made their inputlag worse, or even turned off the monitor for a sec, I don't know if he tries to report the same thing or not, but it is possible that an air conditioner does something.
We can even make a connection with that body topic( don't get me wrong I'm not saying body is the source of problems)
Bro, I'm already tired of repeating banal things in this thread. People just don't listen to me.
Air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, microwave ovens, phone chargers, TVs, LED lamps. All of these devices add input lag. They contain either switching power supplies or inverter motors. These things pollute the electricity a lot. Dirty electricity enters the computer and interferes with the normal operation of the motherboard.
You may not have these devices in your apartment, but your neighbors are using them at this time.
The motherboard and your monitor suffer from dirty electricity.
This has already been tested and proven.

The nuclear power plant produces clean electricity. But while the energy reaches your home, it becomes polluted. Factories, shops, household appliances spoil electricity.
Imagine how many refrigerators and air conditioners there are in stores.