Can "input lag/desync" eletrical issue come back in a new house?

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
TN_fun

Re: Can "input lag/desync" eletrical issue come back in a new house?

Post by TN_fun » 16 Oct 2022, 13:42

Hey guys, this just can't be if the problem is everywhere, even where other people don't experience it. Maybe you yourself are the source of interference, some kind of strong radiation, or you are causing interference.
I can offer a thing, this is not a joke or a jest. But so many have tried just about anything, try this
anti-static wrist strap

Cyanide_

Post by Cyanide_ » 16 Oct 2022, 13:43

f1ndus wrote: ↑
16 Oct 2022, 12:46
yes i tried new setup on other places, i tried many things when i was semi pro player in cs:go and traveled much on LANs, i had problems on most lans, sometimes better sometimes worse even with stranger PCs, ofcourse other players on lans was playing without problem, my ex-teamate "neofrag" now playing for OG was sitting next to me, he had old 144hz monitor and i had 240, hes game was really really more responsive and smooth like my, i was playing on my team manager PC, ye and i had this f*****g problem :] .. tried everything except ELECTRICITY, ACCOUNTS, malwares.. nothing helped just placebo feeling for few hourse sometimes days in luck.
I firmly believe that is not in head, what i see and feel its something what shouldnt be normal, everything stutter, mouse delayed, heavy, its like be in BIG desync even when i shooting with guns, i am open to talk aboute mental problems
It's CSGO right? I don't play CS so can't really tell :D

What happened when you played on completely "fresh" (from ur perspective) PC, with "good" monitor, headset, mouse, keyboard and so on? And on other's acc? So there is literally zero connection to your cursed rig.

I've read some bizarre stuff about peripherals (like headphones, mices etc) carrying their "electricity infection" through other PCs, so basically if you bring your "bad" headset/mouse/keyboard etc. to LAN to good PC it'll still "lag". Same with "bad" Steam accs with your CSGO game info on it. But again it's related to CSGO which is but a "absolute puzzle" to me, as well as this "infected hardware" theory.

Yea I'm slowly going nuts with this issue too. Just came home after visiting my brother, and playing a couple matches on his PC with virtually zero "unsmoothness", lag or whatsoever. If I click on dude's head, even if it's some random hipfire, I still kill him in no time, even without looking at him. Magic not available for me on my own PC, under the same circumstances I'll just die like a noob :D

InputLagger

Post by InputLagger » 16 Oct 2022, 19:02

TN_fun wrote: ↑
16 Oct 2022, 13:42
try this
anti-static wrist strap
Better, if he just swap pc with manager, for example he plays 10 or more minutes himself, then next is manager plays for next XX mins, record video if something changed

he have great circumstances now for test many setups and changes

ooh, he mention it was a while ago😒😒😒

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 17 Oct 2022, 00:23

yes i tried new setup on other places, i tried many things when i was semi pro player in cs:go and traveled much on LANs, i had problems on most lans, sometimes better sometimes worse even with stranger PCs, ofcourse other players on lans was playing without problem, my ex-teamate "neofrag" now playing for OG was sitting next to me, he had old 144hz monitor and i had 240, hes game was really really more responsive and smooth like my, i was playing on my team manager PC, ye and i had this f*****g problem :] .. tried everything except ELECTRICITY, ACCOUNTS, malwares.. nothing helped just placebo feeling for few hourse sometimes days in luck.
I firmly believe that is not in head, what i see and feel its something what shouldnt be normal, everything stutter, mouse delayed, heavy, its like be in BIG desync even when i shooting with guns, i am open to talk aboute mental problems
bro I have the exactly same problem, it is not mental and you are not alone mate. I think I was never able to play any PC game without this lag. I don't know if back then in 2013/2014 I had this problem but I know for sure that after 2016 it started to became worse along the years. untill 2017 I only had the normal input lag/accel/delay problems but after 2017 my internet also started to have problems, I used to play around 20ms and feeling that I was really playing on 20ms but on second half of 2017 it started to feel like I was playing 180ms constantly while it was showing 20ms still. I can tell you that is a real problem because sometimes my mouse and keyboard felt WAAAAY better but never 100%, if Î use desktop cursor to aim, it's waaaaaay better too but again not 100%. I have to play 200dpi max because higher than that it becomes unplayable it's impossible to aim because of the accel, it gets too sensitive. My internet after 2017 never came back to normal and my PC lag sometimes it gets a little little better or worse but it's irrelevant because it is still unplayable. I have tried nearly everything too and have the same symptoms: bad audio, bad image, internet delay, bad hitreg, input lag, accel, keyboard not responsive etc. I went to 4 different gaming cafes too and it was the same. I think it could be something related to our body like electrostatic interference but tbh I think it's not the case because I even tried to play with those magnetic bracelet and that antistatic gloves but Î can assure it is not a mental thing and there's many more people like us

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 17 Oct 2022, 00:32

TN_fun wrote: ↑
16 Oct 2022, 13:42
Hey guys, this just can't be if the problem is everywhere, even where other people don't experience it. Maybe you yourself are the source of interference, some kind of strong radiation, or you are causing interference.
I can offer a thing, this is not a joke or a jest. But so many have tried just about anything, try this
anti-static wrist strap
I've tried anti-static gloves and recently I bought those magnetic therapy bracelets and it didn't change anything unfortunately. Idk if I have to use it for like couple days or maybe couple weeks to feel a difference but I tried for 1 day and it was no change

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 17 Oct 2022, 01:28

I think ppl might be possessed by something and that something causes lag

cybepine

Post by cybepine » 17 Oct 2022, 03:57

Hmmm...

Iserverthefirelord,
Did you buy something new (electrical equipment, cables, wall wart?)? Do you charge your phone near your computer?

You can try USB isolator. I can't guarantee anything. Cheaper good ones cost like 40 €, so not expensive. Make sure it supports low speed mode (1.5Mbps) and 400 mA current.

Add this to your mouse wire.

Cyanide_

Post by Cyanide_ » 17 Oct 2022, 09:42

cybepine wrote: ↑
17 Oct 2022, 03:57
Hmmm...

Iserverthefirelord,
Did you buy something new (electrical equipment, cables, wall wart?)? Do you charge your phone near your computer?

You can try USB isolator. I can't guarantee anything. Cheaper good ones cost like 40 €, so not expensive. Make sure it supports low speed mode (1.5Mbps) and 400 mA current.

Add this to your mouse wire.
Depends. My 220v power cords (I'm from Europe so) are kinda old. But I got a new Schneider power strip with "EMI protection" and "grounding indicator" (no idea if these are working tho, probably they help). Got a new DP cable also, but it was relatively cheap, around 20 euro. My ethernet cable is very old, 10+ years; got a new one (cat5e) with no real difference.
No I put phone away as far as possible, especially at night, tried keeping it out of house and/or discharging it fully to 0% and turning off. Difference was there but not huge.

Edit: Speaking of mouse wire. I got very old g403 (basically one of few very things left from my old "prelag" setup) and it's wire is pretty messed up, but it's still working. I borrowed friend's g603 wireless mouse, and haven't noticed any difference honestly, also other friend's cheap a4tech mouse (with 1000hz mode iirc). Going to buy new mouse anyway, maybe Logitech G Pro X Superlight Wireless.
IMO this "lag" is not coming from mouse itself, but from PC, maybe MoBo and it's usb hubs. I've also read of shorting, going to dissasemble the whole pc and launch it on cardbox, just to be sure, who knows.
Last edited by Cyanide_ on 18 Oct 2022, 02:03, edited 1 time in total.

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 17 Oct 2022, 21:28

metal problem my ass this shit is real son

triplese

Post by triplese » 18 Oct 2022, 05:12

Iserverthefirelord wrote: ↑
17 Oct 2022, 09:42
Edit: Speaking of mouse wire. I got very old g403 (basically one of few very things left from my old "prelag" setup) and it's wire is pretty messed up, but it's still working. I borrowed friend's g603 wireless mouse, and haven't noticed any difference honestly, also other friend's cheap a4tech mouse (with 1000hz mode iirc). Going to buy new mouse anyway, maybe Logitech G Pro X Superlight Wireless.
IMO this "lag" is not coming from mouse itself, but from PC, maybe MoBo and it's usb hubs. I've also read of shorting, going to dissasemble the whole pc and launch it on cardbox, just to be sure, who knows.
Its obviously not mouse cable. I have 3 different mouses (zowie, CM, superlight) and all of them was dont work properly. However to try launch PC on cardboard is good idea, waiting for your results.