Electricity Input Delay on both console and pc

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Jurr

Re: Electricity Input Delay on both console and pc

Post by Jurr » 21 Nov 2023, 08:51

internetexplorer4 wrote: ↑
21 Nov 2023, 04:36
Jurr wrote: ↑
20 Nov 2023, 23:58
spkii wrote: ↑
17 Nov 2023, 11:10
17 Nov 2023, 07:34
Did you ever use any of your old components in the new house such as - new monitor? new peripherals such as HDMI cords, controllers, mouse+keyboard, power cables? Was absolutely everything brand new when you started using it at the new house? Also i've tried different ISP's like I said. The issue first started on AT&T fiber optic internet, so I switched to spectrum and had the same issue, so ISP is not the cause for anybody imo, it just wouldnt make sense because then it'll be affecting everybody with that specific ISP globally. I saw somebody in this forum that said they bought a brand new pc and new peripherals and moved houses and it fixed the issue for them. I dont see why this isnt working for more people other than him, what is the cause?

ALL new, (Cords, Peripherals, etc...). The thing that noticed is that when i moved my router to some other position... Not instantly but 1 hour after i feel different mouse and keyboard feeling (with no input lag).
Also wanna add to this that I tried playing on a hotspot and still had the same symptoms. So it can't possibly be ISP. I read something earlier that said they fixed their input delay by moving the smart/electric meter away from their house because the meter sound interferes with the electrical wiring in the house. But if you're in an apartment like I am, that idea is useless to me but if you're in a house maybe call the power company and have them move it to in front of your yard or something. It sounds promising id give it a try
don't waste your time doing that things, just try to play in another place on another pc to confirm there's nothing wrong with your house. I know many people that already tried many places and many different pcs and still have the same thing. the percentage of people who had success on moving or changing pc are really low. I think like 90% or more of people with this issue, didn't get a fix by changing pc or trying another place
Ive tried playing on a friends pc at his house, everything was good, then when I brought my pc over, I had delay. But for me its also my console having the delay. It first started on Xbox so i bought a pc and immediately noticed the delay just like on xbox. What would cause the delay to be present on both console and pc?

spkii

Post by spkii » 21 Nov 2023, 10:14

I told NEW house, NEW computer and perypherals... same problems. Not tried new ISP yet but if you told is not solution...
Can you try with different PSN, Steam accounts than yours??????????? IDK, its hilarious but...

Jurr

Post by Jurr » 21 Nov 2023, 10:20

21 Nov 2023, 10:14
I told NEW house, NEW computer and perypherals... same problems. Not tried new ISP yet but if you told is not solution...
Can you try with different PSN, Steam accounts than yours??????????? IDK, its hilarious but...
spkii, do you have smart meter? is it on the side of your house or is it away from your house? I have not tried different steam account, but that wouldnt matter because the problem stemmed on console first. I have the delay on other games like cod, siege, fortnite, as I do on Apex.

spkii

Post by spkii » 21 Nov 2023, 12:03

Im at the same that you, in console FIFA and shooter games are unplayable with delay. I dont have smart metter at house (its an old one).

Jurr

Post by Jurr » 22 Nov 2023, 12:55

Idk what can be causing this issue for us,might sound silly but what kind of phone do you have? And what phone service carrier do you have? I have iphone 11 with T-Mobile and Ive had this phone since i had delay. Not sure if its relevant but im just putting it out there.

spkii

Post by spkii » 22 Nov 2023, 16:28

22 Nov 2023, 12:55
Idk what can be causing this issue for us,might sound silly but what kind of phone do you have? And what phone service carrier do you have? I have iphone 11 with T-Mobile and Ive had this phone since i had delay. Not sure if its relevant but im just putting it out there.
Iphone XR me. Btw havent got Wifi ON on it.

BTW at nights works better than mornings/evenings...

Jurr

Post by Jurr » 22 Nov 2023, 23:28

22 Nov 2023, 16:28

I found this post, and I saw you commented on it so you probably have seen, but this guy fixed it by buying an air purifier, the reason why it probably worked is because air purifiers get rid of static electricity in the air or clean it if you will. On amazon they're $80-$150 ... If you have the money id say give it a shot, if it doesnt work then you can return it. I cant buy one as of yet but if you do end up buying one, he said he bought the one that has Alexa with it. Its called Levoit Alexa Air Purifier on amazon, and this is the guys page, go through it if you want he literally just bought an air purifier and its been working for him he hasnt came back and i just asked how its going for him so lets see

search.php?author_id=12561&sr=posts

spkii

Post by spkii » 23 Nov 2023, 08:43

22 Nov 2023, 23:28

I found this post, and I saw you commented on it so you probably have seen, but this guy fixed it by buying an air purifier, the reason why it probably worked is because air purifiers get rid of static electricity in the air or clean it if you will. On amazon they're $80-$150 ... If you have the money id say give it a shot, if it doesnt work then you can return it. I cant buy one as of yet but if you do end up buying one, he said he bought the one that has Alexa with it. Its called Levoit Alexa Air Purifier on amazon, and this is the guys page, go through it if you want he literally just bought an air purifier and its been working for him he hasnt came back and i just asked how its going for him so lets see

Tried it and no effect on me...

Jurr

Post by Jurr » 23 Nov 2023, 08:51

23 Nov 2023, 08:43

Have you tried playing with an outlet tester in?

spkii

Post by spkii » 23 Nov 2023, 08:54

23 Nov 2023, 08:51
23 Nov 2023, 08:43

Have you tried playing with an outlet tester in?
What is that?