I finally found the Reason for my Problem

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Smokq

Re: I finally found the Reason for my Problem

Post by Smokq » 09 Oct 2023, 14:46

Are you guys mouth breather or nose breather? just curiosity ^_^

cursed-gamer

Post by cursed-gamer » 09 Oct 2023, 14:46

Just now I played with straighten hands and further from my monitor. Ended as top fragger in last two games which is unusual for me.

Maybe it's worth an experiment:

phpBB [video]

Palacko

Post by Palacko » 09 Oct 2023, 14:50

loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 11:22
Ok, as more people are claiming the same thing, apart from what test he should do, I think you should describe your body, as you did with your PC and peripherals, things like are you tall, fat, white skin, wet skin and so on, also what do you eat most, and what you don't, what you hate to eat, do you work out and how much you do, idk, things like that, or do you walk barefoots in your house like Smokd mentioned?
Anyways, I still don't think it's the actual cause of our problem, but I do believe it can affect our body
I can do that in a few day, i am still on vacation in dubai… was today there - same shit, mouse was good for 15 minutes and then accelerated out of nowhere. Also microlaggs started, when my girlfriend moved mouse fast left right it was good and while i do it, there was laggs

Bobo

Post by Bobo » 09 Oct 2023, 17:17

have you tried grounding yourself to reduce your body`s voltage ?
try that and give us an update.

amorou

Post by amorou » 09 Oct 2023, 19:28

Mims wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 09:02
Hi guys,
I can only agree with the OP, what i found more disturbing about that :
When i'm changing my way of aiming, from palm grip aiming to arm aiming, there is a very noticeable difference in the bullet registration (bullet register faster, people can't see me coming and i move a lot faster).
I now it sounds crazy but to explain more about it :
- In palm grip aiming, my movement to aim goes kind of in a circular way
- In arm aiming, i moving more vertically and horizontally with my arm, and limiting to the maxiest circular movement through my wrist or my arm.

The things is, in both situations, the crosshair is following precisly the player, but the registration way different.

I'm going to register a video of me playing valorant or fortnite in both ways so you can see it for yourself.

I brought my little brother who is really good play to with my computer, he didn't had any issue with bullet registration (and he is also arm aiming).
Certain patterns in-game can influence certain outcomes "more"

Beside the game engine , mouse polling cpu alone might sufficent to explain things u mention
(I know its low but its there)

Palacko

Post by Palacko » 10 Oct 2023, 02:19

Bobo wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 17:17
have you tried grounding yourself to reduce your body`s voltage ?
try that and give us an update.
I tried idk how its called this hand wrists?
Also i have put a grounding plate under my feet, 0 impact and difference. But sometimes when i run in my house and sit down again, mouse speed is higher mostly always.. maybe its also something with my puls or bloodpressure.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 10 Oct 2023, 03:30

Palacko wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 14:50
loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 11:22
Ok, as more people are claiming the same thing, apart from what test he should do, I think you should describe your body, as you did with your PC and peripherals, things like are you tall, fat, white skin, wet skin and so on, also what do you eat most, and what you don't, what you hate to eat, do you work out and how much you do, idk, things like that, or do you walk barefoots in your house like Smokd mentioned?
Anyways, I still don't think it's the actual cause of our problem, but I do believe it can affect our body
I can do that in a few day, i am still on vacation in dubai… was today there - same shit, mouse was good for 15 minutes and then accelerated out of nowhere. Also microlaggs started, when my girlfriend moved mouse fast left right it was good and while i do it, there was laggs
Man, with what you said, you're always in a vacation, did you get tired of your vacations and decided to go on another vacation for a rest? 😆, sorry I was jocking, let's be serious.
I'm waiting for you're report, please do the test.
Also you said maybe it's your blood pressure, how much is it then?
I said everyone who thinks it's their body, should describe his conditions, but seems no body cares, I mean when you have a disease, you go to visit a doctor, then he asks you to describe what's going on with you, this one seems much like a disease too, why nobody describes himself, if I don't, I believe it can not be our body to be the actual source of problems.

Everythingblows

Post by Everythingblows » 10 Oct 2023, 04:14

It always gets better when I plug something into the extra USB ports on my PC. Pretty much every time it improves the inputs and desync significantly. But each time I do it I have to use something new to plug in. It’s driving me insane.

spkii

Post by spkii » 10 Oct 2023, 06:25

How this can Explain at nights works better?

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 10 Oct 2023, 09:21

spkii wrote:
10 Oct 2023, 06:25
How this can Explain at nights works better?
Yes, of course, that's my question too, but the reason that I'm not treating it like other things is because human's body changes with nights and days, for example, you have more willing to sleep at nights, or sleeping at nights is a lot better than sleeping at days, that shows things happen with body at night, but you can not say things change with a hardware or a software or a transformer or UPS or our home wiring, or PC wiring or stuffs like that, that's why I always regret that changing those things can fix a thing, but human's body is different, at least it have some changes, you know what I'm saying, that's why I still haven't regreted it completely, but at the same time, I don't think it's the actual source, it's just where we found a footstep of the actual thing, you know what I'm saying, but that's just my opinion, let's see how it goes