Electricity caused my PC to stutter for 3 years… I finally fixed it.

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
MegaMelmek

Re: Electricity caused my PC to stutter for 3 years… I finally fixed it.

Post by MegaMelmek » 03 Feb 2024, 13:24

Zodasaur wrote:
15 Nov 2023, 06:35
pcenthusiast92 wrote:
12 Nov 2023, 10:10
lavar wrote:
10 Nov 2023, 15:42
pcenthusiast92 wrote:
10 Nov 2023, 10:56

Yeah I asked him a question, but he didn't answer it properly, he just ended up saying you have (input lag) but anyway at least he fixes its problem
I can’t help you bro, I wish I could. This fix doesn’t work for input laggers, its been tried already. This and much much much more has been tried.

But why you are using the term (input lag)if I don't have input lag.

You know what is the difference between input lag, and stuttering and visual lag? that are 2 topic different, why do you assume i have input lag?

I'm started to think you are trolling me, and everyone here...
I clearly state that my problem is visual lag, also stuttering, this has nothing to do with input lag

Have good day.

What do you mean by "If I don't have input lag"? Everyone's Windows PC has input lag. Don't try to pretend you somehow have a physics-defying computer. Do you even have a 1000 fps camera in order to verify that?
Can blinded and deaf man tell diference when he sits in Tesla car on 1/4 mile compare to Porsche 911 just by feel the acceleration and be 100% sure wich car accelerate faster.
or the man need 1000 fps camera to tell wich car is faster?
I am sure i dont need 1000fps camera to tell you if your PC runs like potatto…

Zodasaur

Re: Electricity caused my PC to stutter for 3 years… I finally fixed it.

Post by Zodasaur » 04 Feb 2024, 05:31

MegaMelmek wrote:
03 Feb 2024, 13:24
Zodasaur wrote:
15 Nov 2023, 06:35
pcenthusiast92 wrote:
12 Nov 2023, 10:10
lavar wrote:
10 Nov 2023, 15:42

I can’t help you bro, I wish I could. This fix doesn’t work for input laggers, its been tried already. This and much much much more has been tried.

But why you are using the term (input lag)if I don't have input lag.

You know what is the difference between input lag, and stuttering and visual lag? that are 2 topic different, why do you assume i have input lag?

I'm started to think you are trolling me, and everyone here...
I clearly state that my problem is visual lag, also stuttering, this has nothing to do with input lag

Have good day.

What do you mean by "If I don't have input lag"? Everyone's Windows PC has input lag. Don't try to pretend you somehow have a physics-defying computer. Do you even have a 1000 fps camera in order to verify that?
Can blinded and deaf man tell diference when he sits in Tesla car on 1/4 mile compare to Porsche 911 just by feel the acceleration and be 100% sure wich car accelerate faster.
or the man need 1000 fps camera to tell wich car is faster?
I am sure i dont need 1000fps camera to tell you if your PC runs like potatto…

I'd say that it depends on the specific deaf and blind person that your question pertains to. If it was an ex-Tesla engineer, I don't know, maybe?

Anyways, why are you asking such a random and off topic question?