Strougling with csgo lags for years!

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Patrykelele

Re: Strougling with csgo lags for years!

Post by Patrykelele » 22 Jun 2022, 21:48

Little update to the situation
The ups, seems to doesn't work as it should. I have no idea how to test problem . Last time i livestream my 1vs1 games on twitch, after that i download demo and compare it to each other. I was shocked when i saw it. Many times i am behind box but ppl keep killing me. Now i know why. I the same frame my character was in other possition other than on demo. I notice also after changing pre-rendered frames from value "1" to "Use the 3D application settings" it felt much better.
Attachments
kurwa.PNG
kurwa.PNG (1.16 MiB) Viewed 1894 times
csgo.PNG
csgo.PNG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1894 times

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 30 Jun 2022, 13:09

https://youtu.be/dYYw0KB3ueI new update on my problem

joseph_from_pilsen

Post by joseph_from_pilsen » 06 Jul 2022, 19:48

Try to reduce IRQ interrupts. It may or may not help but it wont make things worse.

Disable useless things in bios (paralell port, serial port, infrared port, unsused USBs, unused PCIE...). You need to hard disable them so the mobo doesnt reserve an IRQ slot for them anymore. Sometimes it helps with IRQ conflicts. We used this tip 15 years ago when we were building performance wireless routers from PCs because Mikrotiks lacked power but these PC routers were running badly (mostly over day, at night it was better even under full stress load) if these IRQs were not disabled, simply one wireless card in PCI slot was slowing down other one just by IRQ conflicts. With disabled serial port, paralell port, unused USBs it started working much faster and stable.

Some chipsets are extremelly sensitive to these conflicts.

And i hope you dont livestream twitch from your machine. Streaming causes 1 frame display lag. It also ignores the prerendered frame option. Thats maybe why you didnt make a good experience with prerendered frame settings.
I absolutelly dont understand how the streamers can play the game unless they use external recording hardware or NUMA processors (where the one half of CPU is fully hw side independent from other one rendering the game so they dont cause the 1 frame delay). Whenever i turn on any streaming at my PC, i cant hit anything, its so much rubberbanding and its only 1 frame delay added, no matter if i use GPU streaming (HUGE LAG!) or CPU UMA streaming (random performance hits).

I would also try to use only one monitor when tuning your rig. Some combinations of monitors can cause huge stutter/aim lag. Even if they are only connected and not used actually.
Also pushing 700fps from 1660 is not the greatest thing, sometimes the GPU suffers from render queue overload, causing higher input lag and stuttering. Whats weird, in other games it works absolutelly, in csgo its case to case different, some players have better input lag with fps_max set to some finite value, others have better experience with fps_max 0 but it may be done by being bottlenecked by CPU and not GPU where the limit doesnt help. I would recommend to keep the limit fps to 400 or 500fps. I had 1660 GPU and it was a sweet spot to not heat up like hell and experience high load. And then connect only one monitor, disable any streaming, and try to continue with looking for your holy grail... Also the mouse can be distorted, look at other topics how a guy solved similar problem by removing EMI distortion from ethernet cable.

Wojciech

Post by Wojciech » 01 Dec 2022, 20:46

Hello, I also decided to create an account here and write, so from April 2021 this is my 4th new computer, the first i5 10400f on a z490 board, later ryzen 5 2600 on a b450 board, then i3 10105f on a b560 board, now i7 6700k on a h110 board, so I changed my computer 4 times, my problem is that my mouse has the same input lag 24/7 maybe it's a little better at night and whether it's a desktop or a bios or a game always the same 24/h, I've been playing games for 20 years, my problem it started a month after buying a new computer in March 2021 i5 10400f on a z490 board, so I thought the input lag problem was my computer and I already have 4 computers and it's still the same, recently I remembered that exactly a month after buying the first new computer they changed electric meters in the corridor in the block from analog to intelligent smart meter and I actually looked into the box in the corridor and there is a smart meter and now I am 100% sure after replacing 4 computers and 2 years almost a problem with input lag is an electric meter, before the first new computer I had an old amd a8 6600k 8gb ram and hd6850 and a 75hz monitor, now I have 165 hz but floaty mouse 24/h everywhere all the time the desktop plays bios, on the old computer and on the new one the mouse worked beautifully for a month no problems so I am now sure that the smart meter is the problem. I've lived here since 1992 and I've been playing since 1998 the problem started in April 2021 I have 2 internets but it doesn't matter because a computer without internet behaves the same, now all I can do is ask for a meter replacement because I don't think in my In case it's something else, I hope this post helps and maybe someone has a similar problem. My meter now looks similar or the same as in the attached picture. If anyone has questions, add my steam nickname MrCool or account manus896. https://zapodaj.net/7183934c10166.jpg.html