Strougling with csgo lags for years!

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
InputLagger

Re: Strougling with csgo lags for years!

Post by InputLagger » 05 Jun 2022, 04:28

skkiNN wrote: ↑
04 Jun 2022, 13:56
Patrykelele wrote: ↑
04 Jun 2022, 12:43
skkiNN wrote: ↑
04 Jun 2022, 11:25
04 Jun 2022, 10:12

3500elo games faceit is not pro official games. I just play sometimes better sometimes worst. Now iam trying to get time to play with minimum of lags but still its not 100% fix i would say like 20% lags/desync exist
How did u "fix" to get that 20% of it? Guys the problem in common is that at night time every game runs better?!? What the hell is the cause?!?!?! Internet congestion/saturation, less use of electricity in all area around? Im going crazy for this shit. Even league of legends runs different when is night time. More dmg from spells.. no sense
I mean playing at night is still playing with like 20% of issue
Ah ok sorry now i got it, my english is pretty bad :( Guys can i also ask u what everyone means as: "ground" or "grounded". I mean just what it means in english? like: "Just recently I created a separate ground for my setup only and the first 30mins of playing was so good". What does it means? or: "is it grounded or not"? i used google translator but im not sure if is the right case.
This one, I suppose https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_(electricity)

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 05 Jun 2022, 11:24

Thatweirdinputlag wrote: ↑
05 Jun 2022, 03:19
04 Jun 2022, 12:39
MegaMelmek wrote: ↑
04 Jun 2022, 10:49
04 Jun 2022, 10:12

3500elo games faceit is not pro official games. I just play sometimes better sometimes worst. Now iam trying to get time to play with minimum of lags but still its not 100% fix i would say like 20% lags/desync exist
Be worn then that you can get wors than that. If you are able to onetap somebody, spray dow two players in row do not touch your PC.
Imagine you have to play only with lags/desync like all the time.
Imagine that your first shot never land as HS (not even random shot) no lucky shot... first shot from AWP never land go straigh true the enemy
Thats what ppl are dealing with in here and withou any solution.... if they have it only for 20% of time they will enjoy games
I didn't ask u for your problems. I want to get expert opinions about emi problem but so far what u give me your toxic feedback u behave like old man asking how dare u talk about that when other can't hit headshot or awp shot. If u don't want to help please don't spam
Don't worry about him. Some people here, even though experiencing the same issues, still feel that if not everyone else is at their low skill level then everyone else simply don't have the problem. I hovered around 2.3k elo solo while having the problems, and I reached as high as 2.7k when I didn't have them. But I was forced to adapt to them. The question is, would I reach higher elo if my PC was running perfectly fine? Probably, but I decided to quit the game 2 years ago instead.

All I can tell you at this moment is that everyone here is sharing the same problems to a certain degree, we are all sharing our experiences and findings on daily bases. I don't know if we have an EMI expert or not, some people do act like they are though. Regardless, neither the solution or the cause have been found yet.

Question: when you said that your brother has a shielded ethernet cable and you don't. Is either of your PC's grounded? do you have a ground line installed at your house/apartment?
I heard that shielded ethernet cabel without grounding can be like antena make noise

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 05 Jun 2022, 17:10

05 Jun 2022, 11:24
Thatweirdinputlag wrote: ↑
05 Jun 2022, 03:19
04 Jun 2022, 12:39
MegaMelmek wrote: ↑
04 Jun 2022, 10:49

Be worn then that you can get wors than that. If you are able to onetap somebody, spray dow two players in row do not touch your PC.
Imagine you have to play only with lags/desync like all the time.
Imagine that your first shot never land as HS (not even random shot) no lucky shot... first shot from AWP never land go straigh true the enemy
Thats what ppl are dealing with in here and withou any solution.... if they have it only for 20% of time they will enjoy games
I didn't ask u for your problems. I want to get expert opinions about emi problem but so far what u give me your toxic feedback u behave like old man asking how dare u talk about that when other can't hit headshot or awp shot. If u don't want to help please don't spam
Don't worry about him. Some people here, even though experiencing the same issues, still feel that if not everyone else is at their low skill level then everyone else simply don't have the problem. I hovered around 2.3k elo solo while having the problems, and I reached as high as 2.7k when I didn't have them. But I was forced to adapt to them. The question is, would I reach higher elo if my PC was running perfectly fine? Probably, but I decided to quit the game 2 years ago instead.

All I can tell you at this moment is that everyone here is sharing the same problems to a certain degree, we are all sharing our experiences and findings on daily bases. I don't know if we have an EMI expert or not, some people do act like they are though. Regardless, neither the solution or the cause have been found yet.

Question: when you said that your brother has a shielded ethernet cable and you don't. Is either of your PC's grounded? do you have a ground line installed at your house/apartment?
I heard that shielded ethernet cabel without grounding can be like antena make noise
That's true, if the environment is noisy. But if you have ground in your house and your brother's PC is grounded then it should not be a problem. since most of the built in motherboard ethernet cards are grounded through the motherboard. If you want to check, you'd either see 2 metal lips on the side of the female RJ45, or the entire outside of the casing is made of metal.
Rog Strix Z790i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

1000WATT

Post by 1000WATT » 05 Jun 2022, 23:44

03 Jun 2022, 19:19

I have 400mb fiber optic internet. My speeds are good, pings are stable and low with 0% loss, 0% TCP retransmission. I have done bufferbload tests on dslreport and waveforum which were good.
400mb on paper \ 80mb in fact?
I often do not clearly state my thoughts. google translate is far from perfect. And in addition to the translator, I myself am mistaken. Do not take me seriously.

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 06 Jun 2022, 18:00

1000WATT wrote: ↑
05 Jun 2022, 23:44
03 Jun 2022, 19:19

I have 400mb fiber optic internet. My speeds are good, pings are stable and low with 0% loss, 0% TCP retransmission. I have done bufferbload tests on dslreport and waveforum which were good.
400mb on paper \ 80mb in fact?
qos in router is max80mb without 400mb

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 15 Jun 2022, 18:09

My current update, I’ll try buying a new already built pc and all new equipments at once, and try it for a week. If better than my pc, I buy. This shop has a 7 day refund policy so as soon as I notice delay input lag or anything. immiedate refund. But I believe the problem will be fixed, as I tried my friends pc and he had abit of delay but no where near as bad as my pc, his pc was way way better. I tried it in same location so I think my pc has issues to begin with and dirty electricity amplified it.

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 16 Jun 2022, 11:45

assombrosso wrote: ↑
15 Jun 2022, 18:09
My current update, I’ll try buying a new already built pc and all new equipments at once, and try it for a week. If better than my pc, I buy. This shop has a 7 day refund policy so as soon as I notice delay input lag or anything. immiedate refund. But I believe the problem will be fixed, as I tried my friends pc and he had abit of delay but no where near as bad as my pc, his pc was way way better. I tried it in same location so I think my pc has issues to begin with and dirty electricity amplified it.
Allready did thist maybe it will work for you but i think is waste of time as it was for me

InputLagger

Post by InputLagger » 17 Jun 2022, 08:23

If you encounter with input lag again, try to ask this shop about this delay and lag, before refund. Maybe they have tricky fix for that ☺

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 17 Jun 2022, 19:24

InputLagger wrote: ↑
17 Jun 2022, 08:23
If you encounter with input lag again, try to ask this shop about this delay and lag, before refund. Maybe they have tricky fix for that ☺
Are u the guy who fix lags by upS?

InputLagger

Post by InputLagger » 19 Jun 2022, 11:41

17 Jun 2022, 19:24
InputLagger wrote: ↑
17 Jun 2022, 08:23
Are u the guy who fix lags by upS?
No