Strougling with csgo lags for years!

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Patrykelele

Re: Strougling with csgo lags for years!

Post by Patrykelele » 04 Jun 2022, 10:12

MegaMelmek wrote: ↑
04 Jun 2022, 04:03
If you got 3500 elo and you are able to compete on that level then there is something wrong with you. Because if you got input lag your mates has to play 5vs4.
With input lag and all these crap is faceit unplayable..
Only one think can fix it when more an more ppl gets infected by this then maybe can come fix for us.
3500elo games faceit is not pro official games. I just play sometimes better sometimes worst. Now iam trying to get time to play with minimum of lags but still its not 100% fix i would say like 20% lags/desync exist

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 04 Jun 2022, 10:49

Patrykelele wrote: ↑
04 Jun 2022, 10:12
If you got 3500 elo and you are able to compete on that level then there is something wrong with you. Because if you got input lag your mates has to play 5vs4.
Only one think can fix it when more an more ppl gets infected by this then maybe can come fix for us.
3500elo games faceit is not pro official games. I just play sometimes better sometimes worst. Now iam trying to get time to play with minimum of lags but still its not 100% fix i would say like 20% lags/desync exist
Be worn then that you can get wors than that. If you are able to onetap somebody, spray dow two players in row do not touch your PC.
Imagine you have to play only with lags/desync like all the time.
Imagine that your first shot never land as HS (not even random shot) no lucky shot... first shot from AWP never land go straigh true the enemy
Thats what ppl are dealing with in here and withou any solution.... if they have it only for 20% of time they will enjoy games

skkiNN

Post by skkiNN » 04 Jun 2022, 11:25

How did u "fix" to get that 20% of it? Guys the problem in common is that at night time every game runs better?!? What the hell is the cause?!?!?! Internet congestion/saturation, less use of electricity in all area around? Im going crazy for this shit. Even league of legends runs different when is night time. More dmg from spells.. no sense

Headglitch123

Post by Headglitch123 » 04 Jun 2022, 11:35

Welcome to the group.

I dont have this problem in every game besides apex legends. At night the game is much smoother and guns fire way faster. Asked 2 years for support but they either don't believe me or being toxic or ignore me.

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 04 Jun 2022, 12:39

04 Jun 2022, 10:49
Be worn then that you can get wors than that. If you are able to onetap somebody, spray dow two players in row do not touch your PC.
Imagine that your first shot never land as HS (not even random shot) no lucky shot... first shot from AWP never land go straigh true the enemy
Thats what ppl are dealing with in here and withou any solution.... if they have it only for 20% of time they will enjoy games
I didn't ask u for your problems. I want to get expert opinions about emi problem but so far what u give me your toxic feedback u behave like old man asking how dare u talk about that when other can't hit headshot or awp shot. If u don't want to help please don't spam

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 04 Jun 2022, 12:43

skkiNN wrote: ↑
04 Jun 2022, 11:25
How did u "fix" to get that 20% of it? Guys the problem in common is that at night time every game runs better?!? What the hell is the cause?!?!?! Internet congestion/saturation, less use of electricity in all area around? Im going crazy for this shit. Even league of legends runs different when is night time. More dmg from spells.. no sense
I mean playing at night is still playing with like 20% of issue

skkiNN

Post by skkiNN » 04 Jun 2022, 13:56

04 Jun 2022, 12:43
skkiNN wrote: ↑
04 Jun 2022, 11:25
I mean playing at night is still playing with like 20% of issue
Ah ok sorry now i got it, my english is pretty bad :( Guys can i also ask u what everyone means as: "ground" or "grounded". I mean just what it means in english? like: "Just recently I created a separate ground for my setup only and the first 30mins of playing was so good". What does it means? or: "is it grounded or not"? i used google translator but im not sure if is the right case.

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 04 Jun 2022, 15:18

04 Jun 2022, 12:39
I didn't ask u for your problems. I want to get expert opinions about emi problem but so far what u give me your toxic feedback u behave like old man asking how dare u talk about that when other can't hit headshot or awp shot. If u don't want to help please don't spam
EMI right so i will wait with you for that 20% fix from expert (expert is a man who says a tweek and that tweek fix our 20% issue)
And i hope that you let us know how it went..

Anonymous768119

Post by Anonymous768119 » 04 Jun 2022, 18:56

04 Jun 2022, 10:09
a_c_r_e_a_l wrote: ↑
04 Jun 2022, 09:25
Totally agree with that, with a real issue like extreme desync, floaty mouse and slow inputs you would be unable to reach lvl 7 solo. Having 3500 elo and talking about some issues sounds delusional.
I never said that i have extreme desync, my game feel heavy during day but night are much more better which make my game inconsistent. The issue exist for sure sometimes i cant jump in window from ct or jump on short which is crazy.
I can't too, maximum longjump I did was 220. After hundred of attemps I was not able to go further.

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 05 Jun 2022, 03:19

04 Jun 2022, 12:39
Don't worry about him. Some people here, even though experiencing the same issues, still feel that if not everyone else is at their low skill level then everyone else simply don't have the problem. I hovered around 2.3k elo solo while having the problems, and I reached as high as 2.7k when I didn't have them. But I was forced to adapt to them. The question is, would I reach higher elo if my PC was running perfectly fine? Probably, but I decided to quit the game 2 years ago instead.

All I can tell you at this moment is that everyone here is sharing the same problems to a certain degree, we are all sharing our experiences and findings on daily bases. I don't know if we have an EMI expert or not, some people do act like they are though. Regardless, neither the solution or the cause have been found yet.

Question: when you said that your brother has a shielded ethernet cable and you don't. Is either of your PC's grounded? do you have a ground line installed at your house/apartment?
Rog Strix Z79i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini