Strougling with csgo lags for years!

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Patrykelele

Strougling with csgo lags for years!

Post by Patrykelele » 03 Jun 2022, 19:19

Hi!
I am a competitive cs:go player (3500elo faceit). I am strougling with lags for over 3-4 years. I have huge amount of lags during day sessions(12:00am to 0:00am). Does not matter If play offline or online, but the time when I play matters. I suspected internet and EMI but not sure which casue isses.
[online expirience]
playing on online servers at day my movement/shooting in game is so bad that I can't properly move in game. My keyboard and mouse are not predictable. My enemies are faster than everything, sometimes I don't even see them. My shooting and muscle memory are terrible. Then comes Nighttime which helps lower the issue and make my game more stable but surely it is not the solution.

[offline expirience]
On offline local server with bots I found out something similar. When it's day time game feels heavy and delayed but when night comes like 4-5am It is super smooth. I am sure its not placebo I have tested it couple of days with same resoults everyday.

I have 400mb fiber optic internet. My speeds are good, pings are stable and low with 0% loss, 0% TCP retransmission. I have done bufferbload tests on dslreport and waveforum which were good.

Worth mention is my pc ryzen 5600x and 1660super which give me 400-700fps with 240hz monitor

I am aware of the issue for couple of years, I did so far many attempts to fix it such as
- Changing every part of pc(only psu/keyboard not changed)
- I mesured ping by pingplotter, winmtr, never have any loss or ping spikes / contact faceit host provider, they said my connection to server is fine.
-I have bought many vpn services to see if it can help
- reinstall windows multiple times.
-changing dns, changing router settings.
-Do some game and window tweak, update bios ect.
-IMPORTANTbuy router with QoS, after i implement new router game feeling were much better, after time it get mess again
Nothing help.
-testing RFI by FM radio

I guess issue is not internet connection, so only option left is EMI. I have some suspects. Me and my brother have pcs connected by lan cables. His cable is shielded, and mine is regular one. I have heard that if shielded cable is not grounded, It can be like antenna, which can cause emi. I have also smart electronic meter.

My English isn't best but i hope u will understand everything what i mention before
I hope someone had simular issue and can help me. So far what i have read on forum nothing helps.
Attachments
sadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd.PNG
sadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd.PNG (166.46 KiB) Viewed 3836 times
fdsfsdfdsfsdf.PNG
fdsfsdfdsfsdf.PNG (44.44 KiB) Viewed 3836 times

nyxo100

Re: Strougling with csgo lags for years!

Post by nyxo100 » 03 Jun 2022, 20:25

welcome same issue since 2015 no fix

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 04 Jun 2022, 04:03

If you got 3500 elo and you are able to compete on that level then there is something wrong with you. Because if you got input lag your mates has to play 5vs4.
With input lag and all these crap is faceit unplayable..
Only one think can fix it when more an more ppl gets infected by this then maybe can come fix for us.

Vocaleyes

Post by Vocaleyes » 04 Jun 2022, 06:25

MegaMelmek wrote:
04 Jun 2022, 04:03
If you got 3500 elo and you are able to compete on that level then there is something wrong with you. Because if you got input lag your mates has to play 5vs4.
Only one think can fix it when more an more ppl gets infected by this then maybe can come fix for us.
Extremely unhelpful.

TN_fun

Post by TN_fun » 04 Jun 2022, 06:37

If this guy can play at 3500 elo (due to unstable during the day, normal at night), then without input lag he could play at 4000 elo and higher.

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 04 Jun 2022, 09:06

Vocaleyes wrote:
04 Jun 2022, 06:25
MegaMelmek wrote:
Extremely unhelpful.
But you are helpfull right? Is there fix for it no? Is all the answers on this web i think yes....
Some time Nadal and Federer blame the rocket even tho there nothing wrong with it. So maybe now you get the point why i was asking about that elo....
What time do the pro play CS GO? 4-5am? There is lot more questions than answers...

TN_fun

Post by TN_fun » 04 Jun 2022, 09:21

By the way, I did not understand about my brother. he is in the same room but he does not have these problems? does it have the same internet and router?

Anonymous768119

Post by Anonymous768119 » 04 Jun 2022, 09:25

MegaMelmek wrote:
Totally agree with that, with a real issue like extreme desync, floaty mouse and slow inputs you would be unable to reach lvl 7 solo. Having 3500 elo and talking about some issues sounds delusional.

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 04 Jun 2022, 10:06

TN_fun wrote:
04 Jun 2022, 09:21
By the way, I did not understand about my brother. he is in the same room but he does not have these problems? does it have the same internet and router?
He is not playing csgo or if he play he has 60hz monitor and no skill. He would not even notice if something shit going out.

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 04 Jun 2022, 10:09

a_c_r_e_a_l wrote:
04 Jun 2022, 09:25
MegaMelmek wrote:
Totally agree with that, with a real issue like extreme desync, floaty mouse and slow inputs you would be unable to reach lvl 7 solo. Having 3500 elo and talking about some issues sounds delusional.
I never said that i have extreme desync, my game feel heavy during day but night are much more better which make my game inconsistent. The issue exist for sure sometimes i cant jump in window from ct or jump on short which is crazy.