Router problem issue

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Patrykelele

Re: Router problem issue

Post by Patrykelele » 18 Jun 2022, 19:42

MegaMelmek wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 07:12
Patrykelele wrote:
17 Jun 2022, 19:21
Little update UPS didn't help. My game still is shitty :D
But it help for some time or it was straight fail?
Hard to say but i thought it improve my hit reg for some time

cybepine

Post by cybepine » 18 Jun 2022, 23:34

Patrykelele wrote:
13 Jun 2022, 10:35
What should i tell to the electrician? Can I test it somehow actually i am broke, I will try to get him soon
It´s a hit or miss. Hard to say what is wrong. It could be a broken wiring, outlet wiring error or some other wiring error. You should tell the electrician what you did (turning off the switches) and how your computer got better.

These are advanced topics, but you should know them in case the electrician does not find anything wrong with your house.

Watch these two videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDZ_JSuo-k

Quite a long video but well worth it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAAZCMns8YM

In summary:

Neutral to Ground wiring error:

2005 NEC Code § 250.24(A)(5)
A grounding connection shall not be made to any grounded conductor (neutral) on the load side of the service disconnect.

"When neutral conductors and grounding conductors are connected at sub panels the neutral current can now take multiple metallic return paths back to the service entrance panel according to the relative impedance of any given pathway. This unbalanced current creates magnetic fields around the house all the way back to the service disconnect panel."

Neutral to Neutral wiring error:

"Neutral wires linked together inappropriately: Although the circuits will appear to be *working*, this disallowed situation (per the NEC) leads to a dangerous situation.

In brief, this neutral-neutral intertie leads to magnetic fields along the full length of wires of multiple circuits.

This is bad. Also, all-to-common. Fixing this problem, generally, involves separating these with different wire nuts. A few parts and 5 minutes of time.

How does an N-N intertie lead to magnetic fields? In a normal circuit, if the black wire (hot) draws 5 amps for motor, the full 5 amps of current returns to the power company (so to speak) on the neutral. But when there are two circuits then there are now two paths for the return current. Suppose that half the current travels back on each of the neutrals -- 2.5 amps. Now circuit 1 has a 'net current' of 2.5 amps (because the incoming of 5 amps is not quite balanced by the 2.5 amps returning on its neutral). However circuit 2 also has a net current of 2.5 amps (because the incoming line has 0 amps, but the return is carrying 2.5 amps!). Magnetic fields are produced wherever there is *net current* flowing. Normally balanced wires have very small magnetic fields (just because the wires in a Romex are a few millimeters apart), but unbalanced magnetic fields can have very large fields that can emanate 1,2 meters or more into the room."

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 19 Jun 2022, 08:43

cybepine wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 23:34
Patrykelele wrote:
13 Jun 2022, 10:35
What should i tell to the electrician? Can I test it somehow actually i am broke, I will try to get him soon
It´s a hit or miss. Hard to say what is wrong. It could be a broken wiring, outlet wiring error or some other wiring error. You should tell the electrician what you did (turning off the switches) and how your computer got better.

These are advanced topics, but you should know them in case the electrician does not find anything wrong with your house.

Watch these two videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDZ_JSuo-k

Quite a long video but well worth it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAAZCMns8YM

In summary:

Neutral to Ground wiring error:

2005 NEC Code § 250.24(A)(5)
A grounding connection shall not be made to any grounded conductor (neutral) on the load side of the service disconnect.

"When neutral conductors and grounding conductors are connected at sub panels the neutral current can now take multiple metallic return paths back to the service entrance panel according to the relative impedance of any given pathway. This unbalanced current creates magnetic fields around the house all the way back to the service disconnect panel."

Neutral to Neutral wiring error:

"Neutral wires linked together inappropriately: Although the circuits will appear to be *working*, this disallowed situation (per the NEC) leads to a dangerous situation.

In brief, this neutral-neutral intertie leads to magnetic fields along the full length of wires of multiple circuits.

This is bad. Also, all-to-common. Fixing this problem, generally, involves separating these with different wire nuts. A few parts and 5 minutes of time.

How does an N-N intertie lead to magnetic fields? In a normal circuit, if the black wire (hot) draws 5 amps for motor, the full 5 amps of current returns to the power company (so to speak) on the neutral. But when there are two circuits then there are now two paths for the return current. Suppose that half the current travels back on each of the neutrals -- 2.5 amps. Now circuit 1 has a 'net current' of 2.5 amps (because the incoming of 5 amps is not quite balanced by the 2.5 amps returning on its neutral). However circuit 2 also has a net current of 2.5 amps (because the incoming line has 0 amps, but the return is carrying 2.5 amps!). Magnetic fields are produced wherever there is *net current* flowing. Normally balanced wires have very small magnetic fields (just because the wires in a Romex are a few millimeters apart), but unbalanced magnetic fields can have very large fields that can emanate 1,2 meters or more into the room."
Really, thank you for help
I ordered GTX-2100-Y00 KEMET filter. Is it possible that the filter can solve the issue? If not I will just call electrician.

Anonymous768119

Post by Anonymous768119 » 19 Jun 2022, 12:55

Nobody knows what can fix this. Having some of their equipment would definitely indicate something

https://www.picotech.com/products

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 20 Jun 2022, 13:39

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gohGVP7t ... =Patrykkk1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IFSCpk ... =Patrykkk1
Look how my speakers react
Can someone tell me if its emi casue stutter audio?

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 23 Jun 2022, 12:13

Patrykelele wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 13:39
the second video look like coil whine whats your PSU? you can try lower CPU load in power manager put it on 99% if that high pitch sound go lower then this sound is made by your PSU.

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 24 Jun 2022, 19:06

MegaMelmek wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 12:13
Patrykelele wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 13:39
the second video look like coil whine whats your PSU? you can try lower CPU load in power manager put it on 99% if that high pitch sound go lower then this sound is made by your PSU.
Lower pitch sound after changing max to 99% why it happend and how can ifix it

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 25 Jun 2022, 01:37

its coil whine you can eliminate this by using quality PSU i recomend be quiet…
but it will not help with input lag
You can claim it on waranty and they give you new one i did this

joseph_from_pilsen

Post by joseph_from_pilsen » 06 Jul 2022, 20:29

First advice: NEVER EVER buy anything from d-link, its a piece of shite. I was 10 years an ISP so please... no. Its probably not the source of troubles, but dlink was always piece of crap.

Twitch clips online - first clip - either bad server or connectivity, there was noticable red spike at third row (which is server sided)
second clip - similar issue + huge fps drops, the game nearly stops. May or may be not server/connectivity related. Not possible to tell, need more evidence. The amount of fps is also mediocre, my laptop has more.

Second advice: Poland has TERRIBLE international connectivity, the country has very poor connection to the Europe. Also Valve official servers in Warszawa (matchmaking ones, not your issue with faceit but good example) are incredible piece of garbo, they stutter, they lack performance and they have 40ms ping from 400km distance and they stutter with 8-10ms server variance causing the game to be rubberbanding and stuttering and zero fun as the aim is trash. Because polish connectivity and bad server performance :/ So if you play faceit to frankfurt where are most of faceit servers, it also goes trough the piece of crap polish connectivity... Move your rig to germany, it may start working :P

Anonymous768119

Post by Anonymous768119 » 06 Jul 2022, 20:55

joseph_from_pilsen wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 20:29
Second advice: Poland has TERRIBLE international connectivity, the country has very poor connection to the Europe. Also Valve official servers in Warszawa (matchmaking ones, not your issue with faceit but good example) are incredible piece of garbo, they stutter, they lack performance and they have 40ms ping from 400km distance and they stutter with 8-10ms server variance causing the game to be rubberbanding and stuttering and zero fun as the aim is trash. Because polish connectivity and bad server performance :/ So if you play faceit to frankfurt where are most of faceit servers, it also goes trough the piece of crap polish connectivity... Move your rig to germany, it may start working :P
That is so true. I don't know how it's looking currently, but Orange had routing to Poland from Poland via Frankfurt. The shit that ISPs are doing in our country to generate more incomes is ridiculous. They make billions of dollars, paying pitifully low taxes and they pull the wool over our eyes that FAST internet means GOOD internet. Their infrastructure is not ready for 1Gbps connections, it's old and not modernized. A five-member family will never use full potential of that connection. The fact that there are so many pro players in Denmark or Sweden comparing to Poland, which has one of the biggest CS:GO communities, is so ridiculous.