How to make sure the problem I facing is EMI related or not

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Anonymous768119

Re: How to make sure the problem I facing is EMI related or not

Post by Anonymous768119 » 26 Jun 2022, 15:51

Patrykelele wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 15:48
a_c_r_e_a_l wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 15:40
Patrykelele wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 15:34
a_c_r_e_a_l wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 19:15
Man, you posted some screenshots from youtube. Capture the exact same moment frame by frame in Sony Vegas or something else and with the same tick rate live and in demo.
I have no idea how to use video tools
https://imgur.com/a/hnw0cUQ
Ok now I see, I got the same shit and good luck in fixing it. Dozen of people are looking for solution for years. One unfortunate device, loose connection, tiny malfunction can fuck up your gaming experience for good. Run away from your place and try somewhere else.
I was literally playing game i killed him like this behind box after that i said wtf how i killed him i was behind box.
This is what happens to me every day. Got the lowest ping almost all the time but feels like 300 ms at least.

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 26 Jun 2022, 17:45

a_c_r_e_a_l wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 15:51
Patrykelele wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 15:48
a_c_r_e_a_l wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 15:40
Patrykelele wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 15:34

I have no idea how to use video tools
https://imgur.com/a/hnw0cUQ
Ok now I see, I got the same shit and good luck in fixing it. Dozen of people are looking for solution for years. One unfortunate device, loose connection, tiny malfunction can fuck up your gaming experience for good. Run away from your place and try somewhere else.
I was literally playing game i killed him like this behind box after that i said wtf how i killed him i was behind box.
This is what happens to me every day. Got the lowest ping almost all the time but feels like 300 ms at least.
I have the same lag everyday and like 300ms like you say. What is your internet provider>

omusubi0216

Post by omusubi0216 » 01 Jul 2022, 07:00

ReviOS made things even worse. I'm so tired of this s**t

omusubi0216

Post by omusubi0216 » 18 Jul 2022, 12:45

Even minecraft doesn't run properly now lol. Enemy characters hit me from distance in singleplayer game. I'm near to destroy my entire setup

Post by 310094303 » 12 Oct 2023, 08:47

Please forgive me for using the translator because my English is not good. Like you, I have out-of-sync issues in csgo, valorant, and r6. But I was fine in cs2 until the October 9th update, after which cs2 became as bad as they come. But I'm pretty sure now that this has nothing to do with the network or electricity.

finalboss

Post by finalboss » 13 Oct 2023, 02:38

310094303 wrote:
12 Oct 2023, 08:47
Please forgive me for using the translator because my English is not good. Like you, I have out-of-sync issues in csgo, valorant, and r6. But I was fine in cs2 until the October 9th update, after which cs2 became as bad as they come. But I'm pretty sure now that this has nothing to do with the network or electricity.
Its just a coincidence my friend, this doesn't have anything related with a game update, i've started playing the game in beta and i was feeling like a goat, everything so easy, good hitreg, slow enemies... but now, LMAO i didnt even need to say... players moving like a bugatti chiron, sensitivity changing every 5 minutes and harder to control than csgo. Btw, i dont feel too much desync trash hitreg like i used to see in CSGO... (Im saying this but im not blaming the game, i know it isn't his fault)

Post by 310094303 » 13 Oct 2023, 16:11

finalboss wrote:
13 Oct 2023, 02:38
310094303 wrote:
12 Oct 2023, 08:47
Its just a coincidence my friend, this doesn't have anything related with a game update, i've started playing the game in beta and i was feeling like a goat, everything so easy, good hitreg, slow enemies... but now, LMAO i didnt even need to say... players moving like a bugatti chiron, sensitivity changing every 5 minutes and harder to control than csgo. Btw, i dont feel too much desync trash hitreg like i used to see in CSGO... (Im saying this but im not blaming the game, i know it isn't his fault)
I feel you, I asked my friends around and they all felt that it was easier to hit the enemy than before the update, but I saw one in the steam version update review that was just as difficult to hit as me, I don’t blame the game but this time Update regarding hitbox and cpu performance. There may be something wrong with my computer that cannot satisfy this update. Maybe your computer has something in common with mine.

amorou

Post by amorou » 15 Oct 2023, 14:10

omusubi0216 wrote:
19 Jun 2022, 08:07
Hello, I'm a core FPS gamer who plays games such as CSGO, R6S, and VALORANT.
And I've been suffering from an annoying problem for a months. It is pretty difficult to explain what the problem is like, but the game just feels choppy(as if some frames are being skipped), and mouse movement feels sluggish and it makes spraying really hard. Hitbox also feels broken compared to when everything was OK(around late 2020). The problem mainly occurs in CSGO, but there's a possibility that I simply not recognizing the problem in other games, since I've played CSGO much more than any other game. And it persists no matter I'm playing offline or online and it occurs in official MM, community 128tick DM servers, FACEIT and 5e arena.

I've tried:
・Installing ReviOS
・Disabling full-screen optimization
・Enabling/Disabling XMP
・Installing/Uninstalling GHUB
・Playing with ethernet cable detached
・Using different outlet
but none of them didn't make any difference.

My PC build and peripherals:
・CPU: Ryzen 5 5600G
・GPU: RTX 2070 SUPER
・RAM: 8GB x 2(Corsair)
・1TB SSD as the main storage
・Monitor: XL2546K
・Mouse: G PRO X Superlight

For context, I live in an apartment in Japan, which was built around 10 years ago. Since it happens both offline and online, I presume that it's an EMI related problem, but I don't have any clue about it.
My question is, as the title says, is there any way to know if the electricity is the cause of the issue without moving to another place?
You cant be sure , well you can but you need lots of money

You need to try multiple systems/monitors and you must have sharp focus