So what is the consensus on success rate of moving to a different location

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
quarksbar

So what is the consensus on success rate of moving to a different location

Post by quarksbar » 01 Jul 2022, 02:09

I've been dealing with all the same issues you guys have, which started when I moved into a apartment block downtown edmonton alberta, canada, I previously lived in areas surrounding this without issue, everything felt great.

I'm thinking of moving somewhere here that's more modern and less congested, but I can't seem to find reliable data on whether or not moving has been an effective solution for many people, I really hope that it is or I think I'll give up.

sunrisesineast

Re: So what is the consensus on success rate of moving to a different location

Post by sunrisesineast » 01 Jul 2022, 11:15

Brooo. I had also just moved in downtown edmonton a year ago. It was sooo bad there. It took me a while to figure out what was wrong because i thought my pc was dying or something. Would you like to talk in dms? Add me on discord- sunrisesineast#2173. Its not the internet man, it affects your monitor or whatever is being displayed on the monitor.

InputLagger

Post by InputLagger » 01 Jul 2022, 13:50

sunrisesineast wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 11:15
Brooo. I had also just moved in downtown edmonton a year ago. It was sooo bad there. It took me a while to figure out what was wrong because i thought my pc was dying or something. Would you like to talk in dms? Add me on discord- sunrisesineast#2173. Its not the internet man, it affects your monitor or whatever is being displayed on the monitor.
Why not discuss here, in public? Every piece of information may be important and needed. What is the reason need to hide this in discords?

You're find each other and the problem only because this forum is public. "Discords" is a dead thing

quarksbar

Post by quarksbar » 01 Jul 2022, 14:58

sunrisesineast wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 11:15
Added you on discord, also if there's anything valuable we learn from this, I'll be sure to post it here :)

Unreazz

Post by Unreazz » 02 Jul 2022, 20:13

the success rate is 100% if you know where you have to move out, which i always prefer to take some serious information where you have to move, before you move. talk to people who are performing good in any games and ask them where they live. maybe youre lucky and they dont live that far away from you. dont just move randomly arround. the chance to hit a location with the same issues is pretty high. keep that in mind pls