Emi problem and possible fix(Perfect Power Box)

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Patrykelele

Re: Emi problem and possible fix(Perfect Power Box)

Post by Patrykelele » 04 Jul 2022, 11:30

assombrosso wrote: ↑
04 Jul 2022, 03:11
First time I underclocked my cpu voltage and ram ss well as enabling spread spectrum made my pc smooth ss fuck similar to effect of reinstalling windows in the first 20 minutes. I thought that’s it problem solved , nah lol, lag came back 5 minutes later. If the problem comes back after you change bios settings and reinstall windows, then that’s it, it’s input lag from electricity or something non hardware /software related imo.
I have the effect still.
Guys if u play csgo and u have shit desynch listen
-Enable Spread spectrum in bios
Also doesn't matter what harddrive(i have nvme) u have u need to set
-Shader Cache Size to disable
-Pre rendered frame to 3D application
-low latency mode disable/on
in game disable texture streaming and boost player contrast

neighbours cat

Post by neighbours cat » 15 Jan 2023, 17:36

i solved my problem by changing msi lite load from auto 18 to 15
and already closed eist, turbo boost etc

from nvidia settings,
virtual reality pre rendered frames = 4
low latency mode = ultra

i tried with csgo, cs 1.6, serious sam2, team fortress 2 and dying light it really made the input lag gone my system is so stable rn
i hope it helps a little bit.

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 17 Jan 2023, 04:22

neighbours cat wrote: ↑
15 Jan 2023, 17:36
i solved my problem by changing msi lite load from auto 18 to 15
and already closed eist, turbo boost etc

from nvidia settings,
virtual reality pre rendered frames = 4
low latency mode = ultra

i tried with csgo, cs 1.6, serious sam2, team fortress 2 and dying light it really made the input lag gone my system is so stable rn
i hope it helps a little bit.
It should come back soon

mortez123

Post by mortez123 » 18 Jan 2023, 09:41

Patrykelele wrote: ↑
02 Jul 2022, 20:03
Hey
First of all I want to apologize if I too many posts, I can't end them.
I have huge problems with desync in csgo and random lags https://youtu.be/dYYw0KB3ueI
Does someone know any alternative to Perfect Power Box I know this thing work great to solve emi problems but the price is way too expensive for me 1300$. I look for something around 200-300$.
I saw your video, stop wasting more money, none of those devices can help u, in a week or 2 (maybe more, but please just stop wasting your money) I will post a new topic with a possible fix (I'm 100% sure btw, I wasn't, but I'm sure at this moment that I'm posting, but just in case that yours maybe differs) not only u, everyone who wants to buy something, just stop

Future

Post by Future » 18 Jan 2023, 11:51

mortez123 wrote: ↑
18 Jan 2023, 09:41
Hey
I have huge problems with desync in csgo and random lags https://youtu.be/dYYw0KB3ueI
Does someone know any alternative to Perfect Power Box I know this thing work great to solve emi problems but the price is way too expensive for me 1300$. I look for something around 200-300$.
I saw your video, stop wasting more money, none of those devices can help u, in a week or 2 (maybe more, but please just stop wasting your money) I will post a new topic with a possible fix (I'm 100% sure btw, I wasn't, but I'm sure at this moment that I'm posting, but just in case that yours maybe differs) not only u, everyone who wants to buy something, just stop
In a week, two, maybe next month or latest after two years I will post a solution too. I am 200% sure, but just wait. I promise, just wait until 2030 so I can be sure at 300%.

Tuhin Lavania

Post by Tuhin Lavania » 18 Jan 2023, 12:16

Future wrote: ↑
18 Jan 2023, 11:51
Hey
In a week, two, maybe next month or latest after two years I will post a solution too. I am 200% sure, but just wait. I promise, just wait until 2030 so I can be sure at 300%.
Just wait guys. I have a solution too but im looking for people's problems here so keep on saying your problems. i will read them all and then i will give a solution here.

mortez123

Post by mortez123 » 18 Jan 2023, 12:43

Hey
Yeah whatever, people like u...
Sigh
I'll talk about people like u in that topic too.
But for now, people like u, just encourages me more to stop n leave this forum with it's unsolved puzzle.
Patience...just patience, time will always change everything.
BTW, Patrykel, ur free to spend your money if u think like him. I'm just saying wait a bit more, I found according to your way of talking, u don't have that much money to spend for a solution, so that's why I'm saying wait, u may need to pay for buying stuffs which I'll say, I just say save your money for that.

Future

Post by Future » 18 Jan 2023, 13:16

18 Jan 2023, 12:43
Hey
Sigh
But for now, people like u, just encourages me more to stop n leave this forum with it's unsolved puzzle.
BTW, Patrykel, ur free to spend your money if u think like him. I'm just saying wait a bit more, I found according to your way of talking, u don't have that much money to spend for a solution, so that's why I'm saying wait, u may need to pay for buying stuffs which I'll say, I just say save your money for that.
Brotha, honestly, I don't care. In every your post you are writing different stuff about your magical solution. In the thread you opened the day before yesterday, you wrote that it costs nothing, and now you are telling the guy to save his money because he has to buy the stuff you will tell him to buy in order to get his problem fixed. People like me have been through enough and have seen many posts like yours, we don't belive in magic. Either post your magical solution, or stop trolling the people here.

Zodasaur

Post by Zodasaur » 18 Jan 2023, 14:10

18 Jan 2023, 13:16

Sigh
Brotha, honestly, I don't care. In every your post you are writing different stuff about your magical solution. In the thread you opened the day before yesterday, you wrote that it costs nothing, and now you are telling the guy to save his money because he has to buy the stuff you will tell him to buy in order to get his problem fixed. People like me have been through enough and have seen many posts like yours, we don't belive in magic. Either post your magical solution, or stop trolling the people here.
If you don't believe in magic, then why do you assert that his solution is magical? You're contradicting yourself a whole lot in most of your posts on here.

Future

Post by Future » 18 Jan 2023, 15:22

Zodasaur wrote: ↑
18 Jan 2023, 14:10
18 Jan 2023, 13:16

Sigh
If you don't believe in magic, then why do you assert that his solution is magical? You're contradicting yourself a whole lot in most of your posts on here.
Because, buddy, his posts seem normal only to people like you:
Zodasaur wrote: ↑
06 Jan 2023, 14:04
How are you installing Counter Strike 1.6 on your toasters? The only smart toasters I can find use arm CPUs. And as far as I can tell it's not possible to get CS 1.6 running on these types of processors.
If you are okay to wait for something that has prolly been tested long ago here and it's the routine placebo, and you are okay to be dissapointed that some random guy trolled you on the internet... I'm totally okay with that. But there are people who spend a lot of money, believing in every single crap that's been posted here without even trying to think if that could possibly impact their games. Unfortunately people like you deserve their fate.