Btw here's what good electricity looks like

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
omusubi0216

Re: Btw here's what good electricity looks like

Post by omusubi0216 » 11 Aug 2022, 12:32

Tbh I think most ''good'' players have this kind of advantage in any game. Good players give me no time to react but from their POV their plays mostly don't look phenomenal at all and they don't seem to have inhuman reaction or whatsoever.
I might as well stop gaming and start playing tennis again and working out.

Heimz0r

Post by Heimz0r » 11 Aug 2022, 16:22

omusubi0216 wrote: ↑
11 Aug 2022, 12:32
Tbh I think most ''good'' players have this kind of advantage in any game. Good players give me no time to react but from their POV their plays mostly don't look phenomenal at all and they don't seem to have inhuman reaction or whatsoever.
Did you already try the Asus Dark Hero Pro + Be Quiet Dark Power 12 850 W fix? apparently a high end motherboard and psu can handle some emi and filter it somehow.

InputLagger

Post by InputLagger » 11 Aug 2022, 19:14

Heimz0r wrote: ↑
11 Aug 2022, 16:22
Did you already try the Asus Dark Hero Pro + Be Quiet Dark Power 12 850 W fix? apparently a high end motherboard and psu can handle some emi and filter it somehow.
Friend of mine have pc which was bulid only from whole aliexpress parts, except gpu. Game from his pc is completely different, I remember this very clearly, deathmath is super easy, even if I drunk, sooo much time to react enemies, im just press w+ and kill everyone. From my area, players(enemies) much faster around corners,
strafing, and shoot 4 bullets to the body at the same time as they appear at my screen, very often, I cant peek ppl with easy feeling, like friend pc

omusubi0216

Post by omusubi0216 » 14 Aug 2022, 11:23

NOH wrote: ↑
01 Aug 2022, 07:55
woodyfly wrote: ↑
01 Aug 2022, 03:40
He's playing FPL against top NA players and it's like they don't react and move in slow motion. Plenty of time to reposition his crosshair when peeking
https://twitter.com/malbsMd/status/1553931084232069121

I myself before have played in places with good electricity. It's easy to aim and it's like you have a reaction advantage over your enemies, they take forever to react and everything feels easy. On bad electricity, your enemies xantares peek you every time, even bad players look like they're niko. If you don't instantly kill an enemy, you're dead and u have to spray 10 bullets to kill someone
yes exactly. just watch d0ccs stream for example. Game feels like its in slowmotion for him. Plenty of time to react and adjust. Its like there is no desycn whatsoever. very very frustrating for us sufferrers of the issue.

It's kinda infuriating to see him tilting over a lose like dude you gotta know how lucky you are to have such big advantage against your opponents. I wouldn't even mind losing if were I him tbh cuz it's so blessing to be able to play like him.

omusubi0216

Post by omusubi0216 » 14 Aug 2022, 11:25

I already have a high-end motherboard installed,
but I'll consider to give it a try.

Yagami

Post by Yagami » 14 Aug 2022, 14:31

Crosshair VIII Dark HERO + EVGA Supernova 1200 P2 owner here. Doesn't change anything.
Also, I had Crosshair VIII HERO WI-FI + Seasonic FOCUS+ 750W - same problem.

Heimz0r

Post by Heimz0r » 14 Aug 2022, 15:54

Yagami wrote: ↑
14 Aug 2022, 14:31
Crosshair VIII Dark HERO + EVGA Supernova 1200 P2 owner here. Doesn't change anything.
That's great to know!
I am thinking about building a completely new system after ryzen 7000 drops where I buy everything completely new,even my screen. For peripherals I will get everything wireless. Let's see if that can change something... If not then I will just give up and go back to single player games where it doesn't matter that much if the game runs a bit crappy.

TheKelz

Post by TheKelz » 16 Aug 2022, 08:20

14 Aug 2022, 15:54
That's great to know!
I am thinking about building a completely new system after ryzen 7000 drops where I buy everything completely new,even my screen. For peripherals I will get everything wireless. Let's see if that can change something... If not then I will just give up and go back to single player games where it doesn't matter that much if the game runs a bit crappy.
I hope that helps you mate, because it didn't in my case. Bought a pretty high end rig, but got the same issue, then bought even a better rig with a different CPU and MB, but the issue remains. It's unbelievable how unfixable this problem is.

I'm planning on brining my case to the office I used to work as IT. I remember troubleshooting and/or building PC's there and none had this issue. So I wanna just test how will my PC work in that office with their electricity. God I hope I will see something different otherwise if the same happens there, I will pull my hair out.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 18 Aug 2022, 17:42

TheKelz wrote: ↑
16 Aug 2022, 08:20

That's great to know!
I hope that helps you mate, because it didn't in my case. Bought a pretty high end rig, but got the same issue, then bought even a better rig with a different CPU and MB, but the issue remains. It's unbelievable how unfixable this problem is.

I'm planning on brining my case to the office I used to work as IT. I remember troubleshooting and/or building PC's there and none had this issue. So I wanna just test how will my PC work in that office with their electricity. God I hope I will see something different otherwise if the same happens there, I will pull my hair out.
Before I went and purchased new pc parts, I have tested my pc in 4-5 different locations and I got the same issu, I also tested it using a power uni with small difference that may very well be a placebo. Getting a strong mobo and psu, helped fix the issue mostly for me, things before were really really really bad. By trying different mobo cpu, have you noticed any difference? Or is it the exact same thing? I spend hours aday playing so I know if there’s a slight difference or not.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 18 Aug 2022, 17:46

That's great to know!
Before you do that, try to test your pc in a location far away from your place, might take some effort but it would better than spending a lot of money on new things that could not resolve the issue. Get a power station to test your pc with refund policy. After this, follow my guide regarding pc parts, strong mobo strong cpu, normal gpu non gigabyte (get asus one), very good case with no glass panels, good cable management. Pray to allah something happens