Btw here's what good electricity looks like

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
woodyfly

Btw here's what good electricity looks like

Post by woodyfly » 01 Aug 2022, 03:40

He's playing FPL against top NA players and it's like they don't react and move in slow motion. Plenty of time to reposition his crosshair when peeking. I don't know if it's actually electricity or whatever the real cause is but this is what cs feels like when there's no issue.
https://twitter.com/malbsMd/status/1553931084232069121

I myself have played before with a "good pc". It's easy to aim and it's like you have a reaction advantage over your enemies, they take forever to react and everything feels easy. You can literally hold W and just mow people down, they don't shoot back. People claim you're prefiring them but on your screen, they're just normal kills. On a bad pc, you have to be so careful because enemies xantares peek you every time, even bad players look like they're niko.
Last edited by woodyfly on 01 Aug 2022, 08:26, edited 6 times in total.

Anonymous768119

Re: Btw here's what good electricity looks like

Post by Anonymous768119 » 01 Aug 2022, 08:04

What the hell, it looks like playing against gold novas. I would easily die after each peek.

woodyfly

Post by woodyfly » 01 Aug 2022, 08:24

a_c_r_e_a_l wrote:
01 Aug 2022, 08:04
What the hell, it looks like playing against gold novas. I would easily die after each peek.
Yep he's playing FPL against the best players in NA outside of liquid/eg. I've played them as well this is not how my game feels lol, everyone just insta kills you

Anonymous768119

Post by Anonymous768119 » 01 Aug 2022, 08:50

woodyfly wrote:
01 Aug 2022, 08:24
a_c_r_e_a_l wrote:
01 Aug 2022, 08:04
Yep he's playing FPL against the best players in NA outside of liquid/eg. I've played them as well this is not how my game feels lol, everyone just insta kills you
Yeah great, my skill is dependent on some mysterious parameter in my mains. Three years of gaming are wasted. Hundreds of brains looking for the answer and nothing. Just great.

omusubi0216

Post by omusubi0216 » 01 Aug 2022, 11:13

It kills me from jealousy just by watching these people playing....... I'm not saying that I would've been a pro with good electricity but I would still be a much better player
I kinda regret not trying to find new hobbies that can replace CSGO, there is nothing I can do at this point besides forgetting about CSGO and move on

skkiNN

Post by skkiNN » 01 Aug 2022, 12:18

woodyfly wrote:
01 Aug 2022, 03:40
He's playing FPL against top NA players and it's like they don't react and move in slow motion. Plenty of time to reposition his crosshair when peeking. I don't know if it's actually electricity or whatever the real cause is but this is what cs feels like when there's no issue.
https://twitter.com/malbsMd/status/1553931084232069121

I myself have played before with a "good pc". It's easy to aim and it's like you have a reaction advantage over your enemies, they take forever to react and everything feels easy. You can literally hold W and just mow people down, they don't shoot back. People claim you're prefiring them but on your screen, they're just normal kills. On a bad pc, you have to be so careful because enemies xantares peek you every time, even bad players look like they're niko.
Even textures of the game are way different than mine... everything is stable, mine textures are dancing everytime i move my mouse.. Rly dont know..

xShino

Post by xShino » 01 Aug 2022, 12:56

skkiNN wrote:
01 Aug 2022, 12:18
Even textures of the game are way different than mine... everything is stable, mine textures are dancing everytime i move my mouse.. Rly dont know..
Maybe post a video so we can compare?

Anonymous768119

Post by Anonymous768119 » 01 Aug 2022, 13:04

xShino wrote:
01 Aug 2022, 12:56
skkiNN wrote:
https://streamable.com/0paz27 I believe he talks about this

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 01 Aug 2022, 15:17

Oh yes this, it’s very depressing. I have personally experienced playing cs without lag for few hours days and I remember how enemies look bad as fuck and easy to kill, playing was had 5x fun and you can do plenty of cool shit like quick scoping, running around and hitting headshots, flicking. It’s literally night and day difference, my journey to fix this hasn’t stopped yet, I’m current working on fixing my pc, let’s see

skkiNN

Post by skkiNN » 01 Aug 2022, 17:06

a_c_r_e_a_l wrote:
01 Aug 2022, 13:04
xShino wrote:
01 Aug 2022, 12:56
skkiNN wrote:
https://streamable.com/0paz27 I believe he talks about this
yes exactly man.... mine are flickering more than this tbh.. im going crazy for this seriously..