how i fixed the problem.

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
texre

how i fixed the problem.

Post by texre » 04 Aug 2022, 16:14

hey all after 2 years of looking for fixes and spending tons of money i finally fixed my issue.
after changing parts and monitors and every single tweak you can think of i finally took my pc to another house. it ran lovely the best it ran since i moved 2 years ago. the colors on the monitor are so much more vibrant i was able to track properly hear footsteps a mile a way see what im shooting at and actually have muscle memory all in the span of 2-3 hours. (felt good the entire time) so that made me go out and buy a power station after looking at the forums. when it got here it ran perfectly too everything felt like i was at my old house,the only downfall was it died after 40 mins of me playing, and if i wanted one that lasted longer i would of had to pay $1200. so i thought of a cheaper route a solar powered generator. i got a 100ah battery and 2 100 watt solar panels and a solar controller and 1500 watt inverter all for less then $300. so i finally set it up plugged everything in and it ran perfectly as well, this will be my 3rd week with it now and man its night and day the difference. i get on everyday and have the same consistent gameplay no difference. no more sutters no more prefires no more bs. im so glad i fixed it hopefully this can help some of you who have been looking for a fix for a very long time. it wasnt my pc or internet it was my house. so all the people that think emi isnt real it is real.

side note i dont think peripherals get infected well at least mine didnt im still using the same keyboard and mouse. also didnt reinstall windows. and cloudy days cause takes longer to charge
Last edited by texre on 04 Aug 2022, 17:08, edited 1 time in total.

texre

Re: how i fixed the problem.

Post by texre » 04 Aug 2022, 16:21

texre wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 16:14
hey all after 2 years of looking for fixes and spending tons of money i finally fixed my issue.
after changing parts and monitors and every single tweak you can think of i finally took my pc to another house. it ran lovely the best it ran since i moved 2 years ago. the colors on the monitor are so much more vibrant i was able to track properly hear footsteps a mile a way see what im shooting at and actually have muscle memory all in the span of 2-3 hours. (felt good the entire time) so that made me go out and buy a power station after looking at the forums. when it got here it ran perfectly too everything felt like i was at my old house,the only downfall was it died after 40 mins of me playing, and if i wanted one that lasted longer i would of had to pay $1200. so i thought of a cheaper route a solar powered generator. i got a 100ah battery and 2 100 watt solar panels and a solar controller and 1500 watt inverter all for less then $300. so i finally set it up plugged everything in and it ran perfectly as well, this will be my 3rd week with it now and man its night and day the difference. i get on everyday and have the same consistent gameplay no difference. no more sutters no more prefires no more bs. im so glad i fixed it hopefully this can help some of you who have been looking for a fix for a very long time. it wasnt my pc or internet it was my house. so all the people that think emi isnt real it is real.

side note i dont think peripherals get infected well at least mine didnt im still using the same keyboard and mouse. also didnt reinstall windows.
with 100 ah battery youll get like 7-12 hours. i recommend a 200 ah battery.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 04 Aug 2022, 17:18

nice bro, glad it worked for you. i tried many locatiosn with no difference, changed mobo psu, lag is 90% gone. perhaps i should try solar power since its that cheap to reach 100% lag free but so far i dont think i need it.

itsjNs

Post by itsjNs » 04 Aug 2022, 22:37

texre wrote:

side note i dont think peripherals get infected well at least mine didnt im still using the same keyboard and mouse. also didnt reinstall windows. and cloudy days cause takes longer to charge
If you do not mind me asking what specs does your pc have?
and how long can you run your setup with 100ah battery?

Shade7

Post by Shade7 » 05 Aug 2022, 01:17

Ahhh the conclusion to the journey- enjoyed the first thread.

Great seeing someone solve their issues on this forum.

Just wanted to double check (someone might have asked this in the original thread, but I might have missed it), did you ever try using a pure sine wave UPS.

If this was an electrical issue that's solved by using a different power source (different house or external solar), would a pure sine wave UPS not provide the same results?

I'm just curious about the possibility of an electrical issue that can still persist even if you use a good UPS.

Also, just clarifying- your PC that was lagging using the original house electricity is working fine once you changed the power source, correct? (Your previously lagging PC is now fine.)

itsjNs

Post by itsjNs » 05 Aug 2022, 02:46

Shade7 wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 01:17

Just wanted to double check (someone might have asked this in the original thread, but I might have missed it), did you ever try using a pure sine wave UPS.

If this was an electrical issue that's solved by using a different power source (different house or external solar), would a pure sine wave UPS not provide the same results?

I'm just curious about the possibility of an electrical issue that can still persist even if you use a good UPS.

Also, just clarifying- your PC that was lagging using the original house electricity is working fine once you changed the power source, correct? (Your previously lagging PC is now fine.)
No not the same, because when you are on the Grid you are not the only one therefore interferance

skkiNN

Post by skkiNN » 05 Aug 2022, 08:12

texre wrote:

Can you please link every single part u ordered? And exactly how to make them work for people like me, im not an expert in these things.. thanks man, happy for you fixed this stuff

MontyTheAverage

Post by MontyTheAverage » 05 Aug 2022, 10:45

Do you also have your internet/router connected to the solar panel?

Shade7

Post by Shade7 » 05 Aug 2022, 14:17

itsjNs wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 02:46
Shade7 wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 01:17

No not the same, because when you are on the Grid you are not the only one therefore interferance
But wouldn't the UPS smooth out any interference (as if the power is coming from a different source).

texre

Post by texre » 05 Aug 2022, 14:40

itsjNs wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 22:37
texre wrote:

If you do not mind me asking what specs does your pc have?
and how long can you run your setup with 100ah battery?
i have a 2080 super and 10700k 32gb ram
and like 6-7 hours with fully charged battery at nightand all day during the day because of the solar panels