how i fixed the problem.

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
texre

Re: how i fixed the problem.

Post by texre » 05 Aug 2022, 14:40

MontyTheAverage wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 10:45
Do you also have your internet/router connected to the solar panel?
yes

texre

Post by texre » 05 Aug 2022, 14:43

Shade7 wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 01:17
Ahhh the conclusion to the journey- enjoyed the first thread.

Great seeing someone solve their issues on this forum.

Just wanted to double check (someone might have asked this in the original thread, but I might have missed it), did you ever try using a pure sine wave UPS.

If this was an electrical issue that's solved by using a different power source (different house or external solar), would a pure sine wave UPS not provide the same results?

I'm just curious about the possibility of an electrical issue that can still persist even if you use a good UPS.

Also, just clarifying- your PC that was lagging using the original house electricity is working fine once you changed the power source, correct? (Your previously lagging PC is now fine.)
hmm i was thinking that earlier today it actually might help me during the winter time when its not so sunny. i did try ups (no luck) but not a pure sine inverter

texre

Post by texre » 05 Aug 2022, 14:44

Shade7 wrote:

Just wanted to double check (someone might have asked this in the original thread, but I might have missed it), did you ever try using a pure sine wave UPS.

If this was an electrical issue that's solved by using a different power source (different house or external solar), would a pure sine wave UPS not provide the same results?

I'm just curious about the possibility of an electrical issue that can still persist even if you use a good UPS.

Also, just clarifying- your PC that was lagging using the original house electricity is working fine once you changed the power source, correct? (Your previously lagging PC is now fine.)
[/q yes my previopus lagging pc is working fine now. and it goes back to crap when i plug it back into my house

texre

Post by texre » 05 Aug 2022, 14:55

skkiNN wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 08:12
texre wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 16:14
hey all after 2 years of looking for fixes and spending tons of money i finally fixed my issue.
after changing parts and monitors and every single tweak you can think of i finally took my pc to another house. it ran lovely the best it ran since i moved 2 years ago. the colors on the monitor are so much more vibrant i was able to track properly hear footsteps a mile a way see what im shooting at and actually have muscle memory all in the span of 2-3 hours. (felt good the entire time) so that made me go out and buy a power station after looking at the forums. when it got here it ran perfectly too everything felt like i was at my old house,the only downfall was it died after 40 mins of me playing, and if i wanted one that lasted longer i would of had to pay $1200. so i thought of a cheaper route a solar powered generator. i got a 100ah battery and 2 100 watt solar panels and a solar controller and 1500 watt inverter all for less then $300. so i finally set it up plugged everything in and it ran perfectly as well, this will be my 3rd week with it now and man its night and day the difference. i get on everyday and have the same consistent gameplay no difference. no more sutters no more prefires no more bs. im so glad i fixed it hopefully this can help some of you who have been looking for a fix for a very long time. it wasnt my pc or internet it was my house. so all the people that think emi isnt real it is real.

side note i dont think peripherals get infected well at least mine didnt im still using the same keyboard and mouse. also didnt reinstall windows. and cloudy days cause takes longer to charge
Can you please link every single part u ordered? And exactly how to make them work for people like me, im not an expert in these things.. thanks man, happy for you fixed this stuff
https://a.co/d/9C0jJci battery
https://a.co/d/52TAVZ7 panels
https://a.co/d/9asgFa0 inverter
https://a.co/d/etBSrbR solar controller
mind you i got all this stuff on offer up for $300

Shade7

Post by Shade7 » 05 Aug 2022, 15:11

texre wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 14:44
Shade7 wrote:

[/q yes my previopus lagging pc is working fine now. and it goes back to crap when i plug it back into my house
That's good- so the PC isn't permanently "damaged"- and can be salvaged if the power issue is fixed.

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 05 Aug 2022, 15:40

If you don't mind me asking, where do you live? Most of the people here reside somewhere around EU with 230-240 50hz power rating mostly. The inverter you got produces 110 Volts, not that it's a problem since most of PC Power Supplies, monitors and router/modem Power supplies are rated for 100-250v-ish.

So, is it even possible that your PC is simply running better on a 60hz 110 volt rating instead of 240v 50hz? Assuming you already live somewhere in EU. Or is the inverter by any chance producing 110v at 50hz?
Rog Strix Z79i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

texre

Post by texre » 05 Aug 2022, 16:24

Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 15:40
If you don't mind me asking, where do you live? Most of the people here reside somewhere around EU with 230-240 50hz power rating mostly. The inverter you got produces 110 Volts, not that it's a problem since most of PC Power Supplies, monitors and router/modem Power supplies are rated for 100-250v-ish.

So, is it even possible that your PC is simply running better on a 60hz 110 volt rating instead of 240v 50hz? Assuming you already live somewhere in EU. Or is the inverter by any chance producing 110v at 50hz?
usa we have ratings like 110v at 60hz or 120v

MontyTheAverage

Post by MontyTheAverage » 05 Aug 2022, 20:07

texre wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 14:40
MontyTheAverage wrote:
yes
What if the internet isn't connected to the solar power? Does the issue come back? Would have rule out internet

texre

Post by texre » 06 Aug 2022, 00:03

MontyTheAverage wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 20:07
texre wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 14:40
MontyTheAverage wrote:
yes
What if the internet isn't connected to the solar power? Does the issue come back? Would have rule out internet
i had my internet connected to my house and my computer to my solar its still good

woodyfly

Post by woodyfly » 06 Aug 2022, 03:10

what are u gonna do in the winter