how i fixed the problem.

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
assombrosso

Re: how i fixed the problem.

Post by assombrosso » 30 Aug 2022, 03:04

Also, what games u play ? And what’s the difference in terms of KDR and how many multi kills and headshots you make ? In my case, when my system performed “better” my KDR goes wayy up and winning games becomes unreasonably easy. I would need the details of the change if you can shed more light into it, will be great.

woodyfly

Post by woodyfly » 01 Sep 2022, 06:35

u should make a tutorial on how to set up everything. if youve truly fixed it, you are basically a pioneer in this issue as nobody has really ever fixed it. I dont think anyones tried solar panels like you did

lyar

Post by lyar » 05 Sep 2022, 09:06

woodyfly wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 06:35
u should make a tutorial on how to set up everything. if youve truly fixed it, you are basically a pioneer in this issue as nobody has really ever fixed it. I dont think anyones tried solar panels like you did
+1

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 05 Sep 2022, 16:36

lyar wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 09:06
+1
It'll only help a few people, but a few success reports have already been posted here by going offgrid (power stations, solar) in earlier threads.
woodyfly wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 06:35
as nobody has really ever fixed it.
The problem is the solution unique per person.
No two interefrence problems are perfectly identical, much like no two snowflakes are identical.
A univeral HOWTO, is thus impossible, and one can only attempt generalities that has better odds of fixing things.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

calamity5555

Post by calamity5555 » 22 Sep 2022, 03:52

Hello Texre,

Glad you solved the issue for yourself. I'm looking to try a custom made power station with battery/inverter from a local provided in BC.

Since you're based in SoCal, have you tried playing Fortnite matches at localhost in Fullerton? https://goo.gl/maps/snyQBcH8q4VziMRt6

I have the same issue but I can't seem to get responsive, smooth, and accurate gameplay at any of the localhosts for tournaments.

However, I've heard good things about localhost Denver.

If you have time for the next 3 months, do you mind playing at localhost Fullerton for a bit to see if it's the same as a fixed setup.

wadge

Post by wadge » 28 Sep 2022, 08:29

calamity5555 wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 03:52
Hello Texre,

Glad you solved the issue for yourself. I'm looking to try a custom made power station with battery/inverter from a local provided in BC.

Since you're based in SoCal, have you tried playing Fortnite matches at localhost in Fullerton? https://goo.gl/maps/snyQBcH8q4VziMRt6

I have the same issue but I can't seem to get responsive, smooth, and accurate gameplay at any of the localhosts for tournaments.

If you have time for the next 3 months, do you mind playing at localhost Fullerton for a bit to see if it's the same as a fixed setup.
Give us any update when you tried the combo inverter (better be pure sine wave) and battery ;)

texre

Post by texre » 02 Oct 2022, 13:13

wadge wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 08:29
calamity5555 wrote:
Hello Texre,

Give us any update when you tried the combo inverter (better be pure sine wave) and battery ;)
Fullerton is about 40 mins from me

texre

Post by texre » 02 Oct 2022, 13:19

calamity5555 wrote:
Hello Texre,

Some interesting findings, after a few months of testing. It still works great I love gaming again I don’t rage at all anymore gaming sessions are so much more enjoyable it’s perfect. Soo about charging the station with electricity, Ik chief said electricity can’t be stored but it can. I charged with my bad electricity the gameplay becomes so bad. After I use all bad energy and charge only with solar it goes back to being really good. So it definitely can be stored. So I don’t think your inverter power station will work sadly. Only thing that works is solar for right now.

texre

Post by texre » 02 Oct 2022, 13:21

Can electricity be infected ? It’s not interference because I don’t play while it’s charging so it has to be like a bad energy source or something who knows

akylen

Post by akylen » 02 Oct 2022, 13:42

texre wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 13:21
Can electricity be infected ? It’s not interference because I don’t play while it’s charging so it has to be like a bad energy source or something who knows
Could you do a little tour with pictures of your setup/electricity setup to give us a view of what it looks like ?