how i fixed the problem.

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
delve

Re: how i fixed the problem.

Post by delve » 03 Oct 2022, 09:44

texre wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 13:19
calamity5555 wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 03:52
Hello Texre,

Glad you solved the issue for yourself. I'm looking to try a custom made power station with battery/inverter from a local provided in BC.

Since you're based in SoCal, have you tried playing Fortnite matches at localhost in Fullerton? https://goo.gl/maps/snyQBcH8q4VziMRt6

I have the same issue but I can't seem to get responsive, smooth, and accurate gameplay at any of the localhosts for tournaments.

However, I've heard good things about localhost Denver.

If you have time for the next 3 months, do you mind playing at localhost Fullerton for a bit to see if it's the same as a fixed setup.
Some interesting findings, after a few months of testing. It still works great I love gaming again I don’t rage at all anymore gaming sessions are so much more enjoyable it’s perfect. Soo about charging the station with electricity, Ik chief said electricity can’t be stored but it can. I charged with my bad electricity the gameplay becomes so bad. After I use all bad energy and charge only with solar it goes back to being really good. So it definitely can be stored. So I don’t think your inverter power station will work sadly. Only thing that works is solar for right now.
weird man, how many times have you tried this?

texre

Post by texre » 03 Oct 2022, 12:41

delve wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 09:44
texre wrote:
calamity5555 wrote:
Hello Texre,

Glad you solved the issue for yourself. I'm looking to try a custom made power station with battery/inverter from a local provided in BC.

Since you're based in SoCal, have you tried playing Fortnite matches at localhost in Fullerton? https://goo.gl/maps/snyQBcH8q4VziMRt6

I have the same issue but I can't seem to get responsive, smooth, and accurate gameplay at any of the localhosts for tournaments.

If you have time for the next 3 months, do you mind playing at localhost Fullerton for a bit to see if it's the same as a fixed setup.
Some interesting findings, after a few months of testing. It still works great I love gaming again I don’t rage at all anymore gaming sessions are so much more enjoyable it’s perfect. Soo about charging the station with electricity, Ik chief said electricity can’t be stored but it can. I charged with my bad electricity the gameplay becomes so bad. After I use all bad energy and charge only with solar it goes back to being really good. So it definitely can be stored. So I don’t think your inverter power station will work sadly. Only thing that works is solar for right now.
weird man, how many times have you tried this?
[/quotekuke 6-7 times. Everytime I let all the energy out it goes back to being good

Anonymous768119

Post by Anonymous768119 » 03 Oct 2022, 18:23

texre wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 12:41

Blur Buster user discovered gaming electrons. Someone should submit your candidacy to receive the Nobel Prize in quantum physics or just apply your discovery to the patent office and sell it to Razer.

Now seriously, read some articles how do the batteries work, what is ion, anode, kathode, electron and how to discharge negative charge on anode AND WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO SO. Sometimes people amaze me.

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 04 Oct 2022, 15:27

a_c_r_e_a_l wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 18:23
texre wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 12:41

Blur Buster user discovered gaming electrons. Someone should submit your candidacy to receive the Nobel Prize in quantum physics or just apply your discovery to the patent office and sell it to Razer.

Now seriously, read some articles how do the batteries work, what is ion, anode, kathode, electron and how to discharge negative charge on anode AND WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO SO. Sometimes people amaze me.
So bad electricity might degrade /damage things in motherboard and power station lithium battery, this is what he means by stored. Texre

lyar

Post by lyar » 04 Oct 2022, 17:19

texre wrote:
calamity5555 wrote:
Hello Texre,

https://youtu.be/OfAft9WFTXk
in the comments of this video this guy claims he can wall charge using a "bluetti eb240" while avoiding the issue. since the bluetti eb240 replicates the process of charging from the wall into a lifepo4 battery then discharging into a pure sine wave inverter and hooking up your computer to game. curious why he succeeded in that method and you didn't, did you do anything different?

lyar

Post by lyar » 04 Oct 2022, 17:24

texre wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 14:55
skkiNN wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 08:12
texre wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 16:14
hey all after 2 years of looking for fixes and spending tons of money i finally fixed my issue.
after changing parts and monitors and every single tweak you can think of i finally took my pc to another house. it ran lovely the best it ran since i moved 2 years ago. the colors on the monitor are so much more vibrant i was able to track properly hear footsteps a mile a way see what im shooting at and actually have muscle memory all in the span of 2-3 hours. (felt good the entire time) so that made me go out and buy a power station after looking at the forums. when it got here it ran perfectly too everything felt like i was at my old house,the only downfall was it died after 40 mins of me playing, and if i wanted one that lasted longer i would of had to pay $1200. so i thought of a cheaper route a solar powered generator. i got a 100ah battery and 2 100 watt solar panels and a solar controller and 1500 watt inverter all for less then $300. so i finally set it up plugged everything in and it ran perfectly as well, this will be my 3rd week with it now and man its night and day the difference. i get on everyday and have the same consistent gameplay no difference. no more sutters no more prefires no more bs. im so glad i fixed it hopefully this can help some of you who have been looking for a fix for a very long time. it wasnt my pc or internet it was my house. so all the people that think emi isnt real it is real.

side note i dont think peripherals get infected well at least mine didnt im still using the same keyboard and mouse. also didnt reinstall windows. and cloudy days cause takes longer to charge
Can you please link every single part u ordered? And exactly how to make them work for people like me, im not an expert in these things.. thanks man, happy for you fixed this stuff
https://a.co/d/9C0jJci battery
https://a.co/d/52TAVZ7 panels
https://a.co/d/9asgFa0 inverter
https://a.co/d/etBSrbR solar controller
mind you i got all this stuff on offer up for $300
your battery being Lead Acid and not Lithium Polymer or Lithium Iron Phosphate might be why you are unable to wall charge and find acceptable results

naporitan

Post by naporitan » 04 Oct 2022, 22:07

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 05 Oct 2022, 16:17

naporitan wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 22:07
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10524
i need to change my switch joycons my xbox 360 joystick and my ps4 controllers because the input lag is in all my consoles too :o :o :o :o

texre

Post by texre » 07 Oct 2022, 10:57

Does pure sine wave matter vs modified wave??

delve

Post by delve » 07 Oct 2022, 13:48

I wouldn't risk it. Better to straight away buy a pure sine inverter, they aren't much more expensive.