Any explanation?

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
skkiNN

Re: Any explanation?

Post by skkiNN » 22 Sep 2022, 09:56

cybepine wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 07:37
-delete
Sry broth didnt get what u wrote.
Better plug the iron to the wall socket, then switch on it, then plug monitor and PC in another close socket wall? Or i can just leave pc and monitor on power stripe? I saw ur picture but didnt understand if is better one thing or the other one. Sorry for disturb and sorry for my english

skkiNN

Post by skkiNN » 22 Sep 2022, 09:57

MegaMelmek wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 09:54
assombrosso wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:25
MegaMelmek wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:52
assombrosso wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:13

Did I last for along time or got degraded ?
did not degraded yet and i hope it will not..... based what that Russlan guy says it will stay ok. Its kinda wierd run iron with 2600W all the time but i dont care for now.. At least i have prove that something is wrong with electricity not with all these windows tweeks, ISP, HW and so on...
I heard someone say even a heater plugged to the same circuit can act as a soldering iron, which iron did you use? Can you send me a picture. Hopefully it stays that way
i have like 8 way outlet splitter that is connected to the wall socket. In that 8 way splitter is connected everything include router monitor PC, iron. I think this way will help anything which draw lots of power but im am sure thats not soldering iron.... that can pull only like 400W
Can u upload a picture of that 8 way outlet splitter sir? I want try that test this evening but i want be' sure about what i am doing XD thank u man

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 22 Sep 2022, 10:01

cybepine wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 02:00
MegaMelmek wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 13:28
yesterday i was trying iron (2600W) in same outlet as my PC…. it was best gaming session in long time….
I think this test can be deciding factor for new ppl with input lag they can exclude internet and HW issue
Just want add all my cables are coper cca 8yo….
Indeed, cheap and easy way to test.

Examples of linear load devices include:

-Incandescent lighting
-Resistive heating elements
-Power factor improvement capacitors
-Transformers
-Motors

Here is a interesting video

Can I increase my linear load to cancel my harmonics?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFDC4_Hayr0

Adding linear load does not decrease voltage harmonics. I though it would, seems I was wrong. It did however decrease current harmonics.
Its nice video explanation that it will decrease THD - harmonic distortion by 10% so this is probaly prove what we not all but i think most of us facing THD - what couse it i dont know yet....

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 22 Sep 2022, 10:03

8 way spliter
Attachments
IMG_1143.jpg
IMG_1143.jpg (957.78 KiB) Viewed 2515 times

wadge

Post by wadge » 22 Sep 2022, 10:05

People are finally starting to wake up...

I wrote something on an other thread but didn't get any reply if people have tested what i said so i place it here again :

Guys, try to unplug your psu power cable and then press the power button of your pc for 20sec or so (to unload all residual current) then replug the power cable and start a game.

For me it works everytime, the first game after doing this feel smooth and everything register but it quickly deterior...
Thats why (in my case) i'm pretty sure it has something to do with electricity. But i'm not an engineer in that particular domain, some people already pointed reactive current and such things but its unknow for me. Maybe it has something to do with the capacitors beeing loaded in bad current...

The Russlan guys that talk first of reactive current (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ApFi ... XvA/videos) is currently in touch with an expert electrician to talk about the issue. He is investigating a lot.

An other interesting video of this guy about jitter and how it can affect electronics : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5Bp9sGUU

I did try the clothing iron (2400w) felt a difference but not 100% perfect. There might be some calculation to do to find the sweet spot.

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 22 Sep 2022, 10:20

wadge wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 10:05
People are finally starting to wake up...

I wrote something on an other thread but didn't get any reply if people have tested what i said so i place it here again :

Guys, try to unplug your psu power cable and then press the power button of your pc for 20sec or so (to unload all residual current) then replug the power cable and start a game.

For me it works everytime, the first game after doing this feel smooth and everything register but it quickly deterior...
Thats why (in my case) i'm pretty sure it has something to do with electricity. But i'm not an engineer in that particular domain, some people already pointed reactive current and such things but its unknow for me. Maybe it has something to do with the capacitors beeing loaded in bad current...

The Russlan guys that talk first of reactive current (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ApFi ... XvA/videos) is currently in touch with an expert electrician to talk about the issue. He is investigating a lot.

An other interesting video of this guy about jitter and how it can affect electronics : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5Bp9sGUU

I did try the clothing iron (2400w) felt a difference but not 100% perfect. There might be some calculation to do to find the sweet spot.
Man i am trying fix this for almost two years and this iron thing is the best thing so far period.... i dont want go true what i try or spend but this iron thing is the prove that this is not internet, no PC, no software issue at all. If for you help discharge the components in PC it may not help for other but you say you feel less input lag when iron is connected and thats what i say too. I do not say its perfect fix without input lag thats not the case. I think iron can fix it like from 70-85% not 100% also iron do not fix the CAUSE its only able to decrese the cause thats what i will be now searching for is the CAUSE.

cybepine

Post by cybepine » 22 Sep 2022, 10:27

skkiNN wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 09:56
cybepine wrote:
-delete
Better plug the iron to the wall socket, then switch on it, then plug monitor and PC in another close socket wall? Or i can just leave pc and monitor on power stripe? I saw ur picture but didnt understand if is better one thing or the other one. Sorry for disturb and sorry for my english
Yes, wall socket. Needs to be on same circuit. Yes, leave. I did some calculations about required amps and it is not safe to insert iron to power strip, if you also add PC, monitor and so, to it. It will overload the power strip (max 15 amps).

skkiNN

Post by skkiNN » 22 Sep 2022, 11:06

cybepine wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 10:27
skkiNN wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 09:56
cybepine wrote:
-delete
Yes, wall socket. Needs to be on same circuit. Yes, leave. I did some calculations about required amps and it is not safe to insert iron to power strip, if you also add PC, monitor and so, to it. It will overload the power strip (max 15 amps).
Thank you so much cant wait test this evening when i back home.. (ps: i got same power strip of MegaMelmek but mine has only 4 way out, his hot 8 way out).
But as u said then i will plug iron on socket wall, then pc and monitor on power strip. Gonna reply here if i find difference after my test. Thanks all guys

kriegsnake

Post by kriegsnake » 22 Sep 2022, 13:59

Guys I opened this thread for 2 reasons :
1) people who can’t understand is it internet or electrical problem
2) if it works we need to surf whole internet to get a possible fix for that all as a team.

Don’t go deep inside and spam the thread about which iron you should buy or to which socket you will enter it , everyone has one at home, put it in, tell the difference and find a way around :)

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 23 Sep 2022, 03:52

I have the same with electrocity for sure!!!
Everyday my gameplay was like a trash I don't even notice it, most likely i get used to it so hard that i didn't even see the issue. Always was same scenario 3pm to 11pm game full of lags, later lags are lower so it was possible to play, but nothing special. I thought that the gameplay at night was the best possible gaming experience. I was wrong.
Today morning I did a little test. I plug 3 devices(800W heater, 100W dehumidifier, 30W lamp) in the same power cord which supply power to my pc. Before pluging devices I unplug monitor and pc so I make sure they are not gonna be affected bad power. In result my mouse was much more responsiveness then before, it was effect "WOW".I noticed it immediately on desktop. I took video of gameplay with it and I will record later today and compare both to see difference. I can say you guys will be shock how it can affect mouse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDWyZy4 ... =Patrykkk1